• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Where's Waldigo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Alright I think the vibrant colors of the unit are what make it so hard to make these things. You need to use lots of color or he just stands out.

Think this is too easy?

I shouldn't have used an old terrain, the angle isn't good. To anyone making these, I suggest a 45* angle. Somewhere between this and birds eye view.

Attachments

• Meh.JPG
    Meh.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 452
Level 34
My monitors resolution is high enough, and the screen is jpeg. I'll change it for you though Void, for you and only you. <3

Edit: Actually I won't. Cus I don't like you Void. That and the quality can't be changed back obviously, and I didn't save the map.

Level 34
It also just blends in. We need to figure out how to properly hide them. :p

Maybe we should just go back to that. Or back to the impossible ones that you have to guess on.

Yes you are correct FrIkY.

yeah friky your terrain are awsome again.. but them.. you did that map.. not us.. so its really easy for you to say...where it is cause YOU SEE IT!.. but for us.. its impossible..

now WE (for the folowing map) tell witch skin we used... so instead of looking for a jungle create.. we will look for a white wendigo.

Level 34
These are good FrIkY, maybe a couple should be a little more obvious when you find him. The Dranaei and the Lich ones were great. Good work, I'll post the good ones in the OP.

Level 34
He's under the huge sheep. Or behind him, you can see his shirt and pants between the large sheep's right legs.

Level 21
Guys, the point is that once you find him you should be like "oh, how obvious". In most screenshots he's been scaled to one pixel and you'd probably go even smaller if you could, which is not how you should do it... He should maybe be hiding behind something while - once you see him - should still be obvious it's him.

Level 34
I've "read" them all except the newest one. Remember these are rather old. The last one I got was eight or so years ago, and there has only been one since then.

Level 34
books on waldo?

i remember just grabbing one of those huge waldo books and there would just be pictures in them.
I used quotations to hopefully give the impression that I didn't really read them, but looked at them. I couldn't think of a better word.

Status
Not open for further replies.