• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zeverens Terrain Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I'll put my terrains here

1: This is a terrain i made out of a picture i took when i was in the forest. This is on a Very small hill, I saw a deer and took a shot, Sadly the picture has been deleted somehow.. :(

Nother Picture incoming.

Attachments

• A Swedish forest.jpg
    A Swedish forest.jpg
    691.9 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Level 5
The first one is nice, only thing i can see is that the grass looks to ''chaotic'' and it lacks a terrain fog. Adjust those and youve got win right there.
The second one is way to empty, the bamboo looks fake and dont blend in well with the pines in the background, the ground at the inn is to flat and there is no way that a giant bamboo would grow under those conditions. I think thats about it.

Level 10
Ehh, On the first picture, I sad i took the photo on a hill, So there is nothing behind these trees, If u stand there i was, U will see the sky like that.
And about the other picture, I will remove the bamboo. I just added it becasue of it's in pandaria in the first place ^-^

Level 34
I changed the title of your thread, it was bothering me. I hope you don't mind.

Good work. Although as stated already, your terrain needs some sort of background.

Status
Not open for further replies.