• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dawn of Life: Path of Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Hey guys, I just wanted to show you some pics from my newly made campaign. Thill now there is only 1 map though, but I plan to add more.
If anyone is interested in trying the campaign you can find it HERE. Also, I am eager to get criticism on the campaign so I actually encourage you to play it and say to me what you think about it! :p And dont forget to tell me what you think about the terrain :D

I know X.e.r.e.X have allready said what he means about the map, but I want more opinnions, thats why im turning to you guys now ^^

Attachments

• Pic 1.jpg
    Pic 1.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 226
  • Pic 2.jpg
    Pic 2.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 149
  • Pic 3.jpg
    Pic 3.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 175
  • Pic 4.jpg
    Pic 4.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 162
  • Pic 5.jpg
    Pic 5.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 159
  • Pic 6.jpg
    Pic 6.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Level 34
Looks pretty good, but it's rather spammy (not really a bad thing, just not a great thing). The different trees clash imo. The nice custom trees and the blizz ones.

Level 2
Aha, It's a nice map :p Good job

Well you are missing one thing...

Attachments

• xifre11.jpg
    xifre11.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 74
Level 34
Belgarath, good to see you back!

No, it's only showcasing the terrain for the map, and therefore will stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.