• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Moonlight Waterfall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Something I made while on vacation. It's a shallow forest pool with a huge waterfall-- it doesn't really make sense but I don't care.. I'm connected to fucking dialup right now and it took me 5 minutes to upload the damn jpg.

dialupppp T_T

Attachments

• MoonlightPool.jpg
    MoonlightPool.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 2,159
Level 34
The lighting makes it all. The actual terrain is bleh. That lighting is just so damn sexy.

Level 34
Although I have to say, the water is ugly. I hate that waterfall doodad. Someone should make an actual good looking waterfall.

Level 36
Although I have to say, the water is ugly. I hate that waterfall doodad. Someone should make an actual good looking waterfall.

Well it's a whole lot better than the original blizzard waterfall... And it looks decent enough I think. If someone makes a waterfall model they should make it without annoying spray at the top that gets fucked up if you scale it and without those god damned waves at the bottom/top.

Status
Not open for further replies.