• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mountainlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
These lands bear the mystery of a village completely abandoned, caravans ransacked without warning, without loot, and left to rot. Now, two rivaling civilizations have chosen this lush landscape to scope out a new forward capital for resourceful benefits.

From the point of view of a small lizard, looking unto a smoky pathway.
FencedPathway.jpg

A flooded lake. Where there is water once stood a pathway to another land, shrouded by fog.
FloodedLake.jpg

The castle in which one of the rivaling factions is settling. They are in for quite the battle, as these mountains make way for excellent ambushes.
CastleView.jpg

A pathway leading to the red castle.
Dirt.jpg

Necromancers have set up magical scythes here to block any holy mages or priests from walking this path.
BreachingScythes.jpg

A mystical watering hole. People built a fence around the sides of it so the jagged rocks would not crumble and spread. Still well-preserved and useful.
Waterfall.jpg

Level 4
More doodad variation, more doodads and obscure the edge of the map. These have potential; especially the one with the castle in the back.

Level 19
Seems to be lacking in general vegetation. Has a good dreary feel to it. =)

Indeed it does. Lots of fog. But it isn't really lacking in general vegetation. It was, then RDZ reviewed it and I fixed it up. If you were to actually receive the map, you would be ecstatic as to the amount of bushes, ferns, and trees there were.

Not enough! lol, it all depends on the type of gameplay. What is it?

It is altered melee, actually. Meant to be used as a 1v1 over battle.lan. It's for my custom battle.lan map pack.

Level 34
Hmm, well maybe a bit more doodads, but I'm guessing you have large scale wars and need open areas to fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.