• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

jungle lake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
''Deep inside the junge lies this oasis, the trolls have long journied to this place hoping that the magical powers of the lake would grant them better hygiene''

New terrain by me. Wanted to tryout the water tiles in the UTM.
Critisism are welcome as always.

Attachments

• Pond.jpg
    Pond.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 584
Level 5
Ah damn, didnt see that i had still selected the camera when i took the screenshot.
Anyways, ill probably update this some time tonight

Level 28
That's pretty cool, Wolle.

I think that the only thing you need to add is some treetops at the red circled areas (see the attached image).

For that you must resize some trees to something smaller and then add them there. I suggest the Barrens Abre or some kind of pine.

And the places that I liked I circled in blue.

_

Attachments

• Pond.jpg
    Pond.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 415
Level 5
UPDATEZORZ!
I think i got all the places that /Naze pointed out. Ive also added a moon to fill out the emptiness.

Attachments

• lake.jpg
    lake.jpg
    425.5 KB · Views: 132
Level 5
Stupid waterfall... just cant make it look good. If anyone has an awesome way of making nice waterfalls let me know.

Level 34
Ahh that moon is terrible. Use the glow doodad. The rest is quite nice. I'd suggest rocks in the waterfall though. Just a few.

Level 5
I dont really think that Voids method would make good moons Hawk.
Anyways, thanks for critisism guys i appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.