• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Epic Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
This is a terrain that I made that attempts to create a huge view over a kingdom. Comments & Suggestions are welcome!

EpicKingdom.jpg

Level 36
If i were to add something, make some hills in the background, cuase its not that nice ti view the line where the map ends, i would suggest mountians, but you could also make the fog stronger and make it look like it fades into the distance..

Level 34
I love it. The rocky areas around the water need work. They seem too large for the rest of the terrain. The lake area looks good, but not the river.

The rest is awesome. I absolutely love it for not only it's originality, but it's presentation as well. That sky really helps, without it, it would look pretty lame. You've blended sky and fog so well.

Level 34
Ahh, I noticed one thing that bothers me. The trees are all the same I think. Create some variation. It would look better IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.