~Void~
03-25-2008, 03:43 AM
Why is this thread here?

redmarine
03-25-2008, 10:40 AM
Omg remove this thread!

TheDivineBoss
03-25-2008, 07:48 PM
If we hope, one of the admins can modify&delete this whole dump.

No illegal discussions of Parasite are allowed not here, not on IF, not anywhere.

~ Thanks from TDB & the Parasitecrew.

Firelord213
03-25-2008, 07:51 PM
wow cheatings is so low...Play Fairly because the real noobs in my oppinion are the cheaters o.o

TheDivineBoss
03-25-2008, 07:52 PM
That's why I reported that f*cker..

PurplePoot
03-25-2008, 08:17 PM
No illegal discussions of Parasite are allowed not here, not on IF, not anywhere.

~ Thanks from TDB & the Parasitecrew.It is not particularly appropriate nor intelligent (and should probably be moved to something else), but why you think it is illegal is beyond me.

TheDivineBoss
03-25-2008, 09:18 PM
If the rest comes here, it's a pure flame fest then..

Shadow_Fox
03-25-2008, 10:01 PM
Illegal? What are you on? As for the lifeless losers whos prime goal in life, literally is to "cheat every single wc3 map", it is my opinion that they need a harsh wake up call (gun to the face) as to what real life is, but that's just me, this thread fails, lul.

Gath_Stormer
03-26-2008, 12:04 AM
DELETE!!!! THIS THREAD cheating shouldent be allowed. Go somewhere else with this.

GodWasHere
03-26-2008, 06:59 AM
DOESNT ANYONE F&#$in understand there is one hacked version out there not EVERY version is hacked .....JESUS............Im just helping out ffs when other people hack and pwn u ....its not fun so you use hacks to pwn them :P

TheDivineBoss
03-26-2008, 01:10 PM
Everyone, report this thread like hell, I dont want more cheaters in this.

Kaitech[SanD]
03-26-2008, 01:51 PM
Yeah... This is for one in the many versions and are very rare. I used to visit the site these things were supplied at.

It's no biggie really, it's only a map after all...

Mecheon
03-27-2008, 10:48 AM
Everyone, report this thread like hell, I dont want more cheaters in this.

No. Don't do this

Why don't you calm down instead rather than trying to flood us with reports? We got your bloody report, spamming us with them isn't going to increase how quick we get around to it. On the other hand, it might cause us to find your posts annoying and infract you for being a fracking jerk

We'll get around to the damn thread when we do. Don't throw a bloody hissy fit over your random whatever map getting a hacked version, it happens to everything

For the record, hacks are against the site rules. However TBD, I am this damn pissed off with YOUR behavior that I'm tempted to leave this damn topic open as is without giving a damn about your random whatever map

However, I am a moderator and I have a task to perform. Don't go hacking other people's maps, because people who do that quite obviously are failures at life, what with needing to hack a WC3 map just to get some satisfaction in it