View Full Version : Some questions
11-21-2009, 01:32 PM
1. How to make that when is boss killed, that some image shows up (like splat i seen in some maps) with text (only text example GOOD or something like that)
2. How to make a spell that when some unit is attacked that unit create mirrors with no dealing damage just to confuse enemies.
3. Is there anyway creating that 20 strength per level isn't maximum ?
11-21-2009, 02:08 PM
1) I don't exactly know what the meaning is, but you should check "Cinematic - Fade Filter" or "Cinematic - Advanced Filter"
2) You just modify Mirror image like you want. (Don't create a new one just take this from the Orc Blademaster.) Next you can use the following trigger:
Unit - A Unit is attacked
Attacking Unit equal to your Unit
Unit - Add Mirror Image to (Attacked Unit)
Unit - Order (attacked Unit) to Mirror Image
Unit - Remove Mirror Image from (Attacked Unit)
3) You need to hold shift and klick it. This way you can increase it up to 1.000.000.000.
11-21-2009, 02:28 PM
1. Use the Splatt! filter and a floating-text where the boss is killed
2. Use the ability from the item "Wand of Illusions", using a dummy that will cast it onto the attacked unit
3. Already answered.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO