• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sky tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Something I made quick becouse I was bored, I maybe should have saved the idea for the upcoming contest but meh

Attachments

• Sky.jpg
    Sky.jpg
    686.1 KB · Views: 301
Level 7
that little spike plant doesnt fit at all. and yeah, empty, the castle looks like is floating ont he water, as if it had no base. plus the ice things comming out og the water look like there floating as well. lower them and make them taller to keep the effect.
you should go to Advanced and disable water height so you can make your water deeper. and, you basically have no sky.

Level 14
that little spike plant doesnt fit at all. and yeah, empty, the castle looks like is floating ont he water, as if it had no base. plus the ice things comming out og the water look like there floating as well. lower them and make them taller to keep the effect.
you should go to Advanced and disable water height so you can make your water deeper. and, you basically have no sky.

That was one of the issues, the sky got hidden due to the heavy fog. I tried to fix the fog a bit but still tried to keep the effect. I'll remove the little plant there also. And to the floating stuff, that will also get fixed

Level 14
Update with WHIIIIIITTTTTEEEEEEEEE

Attachments

• WHIIIIIIIITTTTTTTEEEEEEEEE.jpg
    WHIIIIIIIITTTTTTTEEEEEEEEE.jpg
    601.6 KB · Views: 192
Level 14
Here we go again

Edit: Damnit! I missed your post Kenji! More mountains inc

Edit2!: Keiji! Sorry!

Attachments

• Less WHIIITE.png
    Less WHIIITE.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Level 7
it's looking better but you still cant disguise that worlds end. place mroe rocks or whatever in the distance so it beaks up the flat line that is the end of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.