• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Frozen Wasteland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
I been bitching about terrains more than I have been making them, so I figured I would balance the scales with another winter one. I tried to make this look epic, tell me if it worked!

And yes, that guy on top of the cliff is Arthas.

Attachments

• arthas2.png
    arthas2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 7,407
Last edited:
Level 34

Looks fucking amazing. I can't not rep you, even if you are ahead of me.

Level 9
A really great piece from you Void ! The sky is very well made !

I think if you spent more time on it would be mush better ! even if i think the emptyness looks good, there's something missing.
Anyway, hope you are up for the next Terrain contest, i want to see what you can come up with :wink:

/MadseN

Level 36
A really great piece from you Void ! The sky is very well made !

I think if you spent more time on it would be mush better ! even if i think the emptyness looks good, there's something missing.
Anyway, hope you are up for the next Terrain contest, i want to see what you can come up with :wink:

/MadseN

Thanks! And I am adding something to it, actually, 2-P might be adding something to it. :D

Level 18
OMG

wat is he going to add.

i feel that if arthas was smaller, it would bring an even more realistic scaling to the terrain. However, if it gets too small, you wont be able to distinguish arthas from the terrain >.>

madsen is gonna be in the terrain contest :O

contest number 5 is definetly going to be awesome. with void and madsen. and ME! haa :p

Status
Not open for further replies.