• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Terrain Art of Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Alright, I've just kinda gotten into terraining and here is some stuff I made. Yes, I would STRONGLY like criticism... CONSTRUCTIVE criticism please... I'm just trying to get a bit better and stuff... lol...

P.S: I have 2 of the same kinda... one is just in a different view from the other picture (the graveyardish ones)

Attachments

• FelwoodArchway.jpg
    FelwoodArchway.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 200
  • CreepyPlace2.jpg
    CreepyPlace2.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 241
  • CreepyPlace.jpg
    CreepyPlace.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 164
Level 24
Ok well you could probably smooth out the terrain a bit for the first one, I think it looks a bit to pointy. With the second and third one, I don't really like what you've done for cliffs. It just doesn't seam natural what you've done. Also there is a tree thats been placed on the cliff near the edge of the water, that looks really bad in my opinion. Mostly because its floating, and it just doesn't seam like the right place for a tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.