• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW camp narache

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Have you checked out wc3:WoW yet? They have a pretty decent Bloodhoof and Camp Narche.

Level 36
For being a wow copy its partially good. And if you still have that problem with your comp then I will not suggest adding more grass to it, yet it has a need for it :p Also, as others might have said; more hight variation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 34
I'd change the middle thing (the oven or whatever it is). It looks awful right now.

Level 34
Or just make it more round.

Or make a really simple model.

Or use the top of one of the naboo buildings from the UTM. Or find and alternative doodad and tint it.

Heck, I'll even do it for you. Here it is, screenshot and all. Yeah, it's 100% filters, but it will do fine. Just place a fire model in the middle and in the little entrance at the bottom. Just import it to the following path: Textures\IcecrownDoodads1.blp

Edit: I also have some criticism for your terrain. Find some sort of bamboo mat doodad or wood flooring doodad at the Hive and place it on the ground inside each little hut in the camp, not all of the buildings are tens, thus having grass and dirt on the ground.

Attachments

• Firepit.jpg
    Firepit.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 174
  • IceCrownDoodads1.blp
    63.2 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.