• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hawk_767's screenshot showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Ok heres a few of my more resent shots.

1. My most recent terrain. Like the last, a crystal used by other beings for the power that is supposedly held inside. This crystal was used long ago. Rituals were performed here but the earth was able to repair itself from the corruption scars that originally were ridden throughout the area.

2. A home built in A large field of lush green grasses. The house doesn't look great but I think the field and everything together looks all right.

3. Another, "The Picture," entry. Early morning at an intersection of two roads. The end of the road leading to a larger city.

4. My first entry for The Picture contest. Pathway to, "The Crystal of Power."

(I've been having a few problems with the sky lately so number two is very bright where the sky is because I had to block out the corners of the sky box :slp:)

comments please!

Attachments

• crystalshrine.jpg
    crystalshrine.jpg
    573 KB · Views: 178
  • fieldhome2.jpg
    fieldhome2.jpg
    740.5 KB · Views: 170
  • crossroads2.JPG
    crossroads2.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 140
  • hawk7672.JPG
    hawk7672.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 138
Level 9
For the green one I was originally going to use the purple crystals and when I decided to change to green I just changed the tinting of the crystal. I didnt want to replace all the purple ones with green. I was going to tint the ice crystal green and place it as well but The ice was a little bright

Status
Not open for further replies.