• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Frozen Gate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit to void he made the grass,dirt and the road, raise and lower terrain.Credit's to me for the doodads and the frozen tilest.
It's cold. No one lives there...the dead lurks. There is a portal, if u can find it.

Attachments

• Frozen  Gate.JPG
    Frozen Gate.JPG
    213.1 KB · Views: 352
Last edited:
Level 34
Did you really need a new thread for this...?

It's a copied idea, with not so good execution. The entire picture is boring.
I actually like it more than Voids, but he doesn't even credit Void at all which bugs me.

Level 34
It's funny how whenever I make a terrain I like (heaven and hell-- personally I think it's my best and totally flawless :p), everyone else thinks it's meh. I think I just have really fucked up taste.
The sun rays bothered me, and the outside landscape as a little less dramatic than his. Like Belgarath said, his just had more contrast. Actually yours was pretty flawless, just less appealing. Taste and flaws don't always coincide.

Level 34
Well I can't really point it out then I guess, but this was better looking imo.

You can't account for tastes as they say. Or whatever they say.

Level 34
Uh...dont talk off topic. There is a terrain to comment, this is not a thread about void. Make an off topic thread about void and comment him there and his terrain ; )
Sorry. I'll delete any off topic posts now.

No spelling and only one or two grammar mistakes. Congrats there Oziris, you can speak English a lot better now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.