• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Airandius' Terrains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Well hello, I'm gonna posts some terrains that I made in here, just take note that I don't make them for looks, these are parts of actualy playable terrains made by me.

Part of the first level of the catacombs. The only part that's still intact, these prisons were used to hold prisoners that were sentenced to die.
40808d1224950827-paired-mapping-contest-4-prisons.jpg

It's the staircase from the upper second level to lower second level, the second level of the dungeon lies in ruin and it's hard to reach certain places.
40809d1224950827-paired-mapping-contest-4-staircase.jpg

The third level lies very deep, and thus it's not a surprise you'll find small places with lava comming out of the ground. You'll need these caves to reach the relic because the original path to it is broken.
40810d1224950827-paired-mapping-contest-4-burning-caves.jpg

This is the place where you will find one of the many ressurected elites that will try to stop you from reaching the relic.
40811d1224950827-paired-mapping-contest-4-opt.-boss-zone.jpg

This ruined path on the most lower level of the catacombs will bring you to the relic, but you'll have to enter the caves because this path is no good enough for your party to travel on.
40812d1224950827-paired-mapping-contest-4-path-relic.jpg

Note: They are not attached cause I've already uploaded these pictures at the paired mapmaking contest tread and I have no idea how to double attach it.. w/e xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.