• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Updated Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Here is my updated terrain gallery:

Citadel.jpgThe Barrens.jpgThe Dark Portal.jpgThe gatherers of the Horde.jpgThe hunter strikes....jpg

I'm still new to terraining so please leave constructive critisim.

Level 34
UchihaSasuke.gr, good to see you!

These are pretty good. I think I'm getting sick of all the terrains with really good lighting, kinda miss simple stuff like this. Or I'm just jealous that everyone else surpassed me.

Level 24
They could use some more details and environmental doodads (especially the third one). Some of them could use a bit more height variation, and the camera in the first one it way to close to the water in my opinion. It looks really strange having the camera that close to the water. For most of them the fog is fine, although in the third one it looks like you have just got the normal black fog, which you should change.

Status
Not open for further replies.