• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrain help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi. I'm looking for someone who is very kind. I need help with making the terrain for my map. I simply dont have ideas:confused: so if someone from you, kind people can help me with making the terrain i'll be very pleased and i'll also give him credit in my map. My e-mail is [email protected] in case u need anything. If u want i'll upload the map and if u can make the terrain.
PLEASE!! And very big "THANKS" in advance.:wink:

EDIT: Here, I made something but i think its stupid:sad:I want only the terrain who is made at the top, and the bases with statues (u can put grass or something in bases of course :smile:) and in the middle i want u to make some place like a hole (something like i made). All other terrain will be your choice.

THANKS in advance! And here's the map. TY!

Attachments

• The Great Death Fight.w3x
    124.4 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Level 3
ty doom sheep. i'll be very pleased if u make the terrain. upper is the map and the instructions for the terrain.
TY!!

EDIT: anyway i'm making a map, something like 4 teams who r fighting for glory, but in the mean time they r fighting in the gladiator arena,
in duels, together.....that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.