• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ROTG 1.0 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Requiem of the Gods has been released on battle.net today!
Please delete any older versions of the map (betas)
You can download it off this site (Hive workshop) or from its official website at http://www.rotg.co.uk
You may now host the new vesion at will across battle.net as often as you like.
It's going to take a lot of effort to build up a brand new community, So let's get to it!

Level 8
Looks wicked and the gameplay is awsome. Exellent job, 9.5/10 (10 being the absolute perfect, not realisticly acheivalbe). With a bit more expansion and work it would easily surpas Dota, easily.

Level 9
wow, high praise indeed, I guess it depends, I mean im hoping it will become successful on battle.net but the problem is gettign people to give ti a chance and actually try it, it is'nt a very beginner friendly map and is designed for the better end players, I think that puts a lot of pple off at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.