• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favourite Fictive Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hmm its' a tough choice but i'll have to say that it's either The Grinch or Austin Powers, decisions decisions.

Level 25
Quoted from wikipedia: 'Castlevania: Symphony of the Night is a 2D action-adventure game developed and published by Konami in 1997.'

So... what came first =/

Considering the name is just Dracula reversed, I think it's just a coincidence between the two

Anywho, Soundwave, Slag and Shortround from Transformers, everyone from Cave Story, Brann Bronzebeard from Warcraft. They're all pretty awesome

Level 26
Uchiha Sasuke is my favorite character. Not only is he a ninja prodigy, but he wants to take revenge on his older brother, and he's one of the only survivors of a famous ninja clan. That's so awesome.

Definetly Alvar Borja from the movie 1612, actor Ramon Langa. They chose a perfect actor for the character, his face is perfect for his role, he looks especially badass with his robe and the helmet, which makes him look like a real conquistador, although most of the time he wears the bandana, which doesn't make him less awesome. Very able espadachin, his russian with strong spanish accent (he's a mercenary went to east Europe) is a perfect mix of awesomeness.

Best quote: Чёрт бы побрал всех испанцев!

the part of the movie YouTube - 1612 ???? ??????????

Level 24
Quoted from wikipedia: 'Castlevania: Symphony of the Night is a 2D action-adventure game developed and published by Konami in 1997.'

So... what came first =/

"Adrian Farenheights Tepes (アドリアン・ファーレンハイツ・ツェペシュ, Adorian Fārenhaitsu Tsepeshu?), better known as Alucard (アルカード, Arukādo?) is a fictional character in Konami's Castlevania series of video games. His first appearance in the series was in the 1990 Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse"
That is from Wiki ... So Castlevania Alucard was first

EDIT: Kamina (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)

Uchiha Sasuke is my favorite character. Not only is he a ninja prodigy, but he wants to take revenge on his older brother, and he's one of the only survivors of a famous ninja clan. That's so awesome.

He's the clichéd "emo" character. Every anime has one, along with a bold, stupid (not an insult, he usually is stupid on purpose) and needlessly arrogant boy with secret powers. Plus a girl with a ridiculous haircut and a secret crush on one of the other two cliché characters.

Sasuke is the 3rd cliché: the emo dude that kicks enormous amounts of ass and that never speaks but has a troubled past and when you get to know him in a tough situation he shows emotions or a small amount of fondness for the main character.

Have you people seen anything else than Naruto? There are so many mroe interesting characters than whatever you'll find in there.

Bandero from Lost Planet.

This guy doesn't kid around. He doesn't threaten the protagonist, Wayne, with a gun, nooooo.

He knocks off Wayne's gun from his hand, he takes a punch in the stomach without flinching, electrocutes Wayne and then casually shoots him in the kneecap.

No threatening, just pure ass-kicking.

See it here.

Level 17
He's the clichéd "emo" character. Every anime has one, along with a bold, stupid (not an insult, he usually is stupid on purpose) and needlessly arrogant boy with secret powers. Plus a girl with a ridiculous haircut and a secret crush on one of the other two cliché characters.

Sasuke is the 3rd cliché: the emo dude that kicks enormous amounts of ass and that never speaks but has a troubled past and when you get to know him in a tough situation he shows emotions or a small amount of fondness for the main character.

Have you people seen anything else than Naruto? There are so many mroe interesting characters than whatever you'll find in there.

I'm pretty sure MSBB was being sarcastic...

For me, it would have to be Hannibal Lecter.

Level 28
Agent Smith. From the Matrix.

Yeah, he haz stylez.

Not in mine! HAHAHAHAH
Naah.. He is still awesome :p

You bastard!

Also, Raziel has already got my heart!

UberRaziel.jpg

:3 :3
_

Status
Not open for further replies.