• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Northian Frost Caller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Hah, i could make a own thread called "Dawn of Life" since thats the story im writing, and asking for models too :p So yeah, i have actually allot of models i need, but i cant really overdo you on this part ^^

But if your upp for it, I need some Naga Warriors, the tricky part will be that i want these nagas to have two legs instead of the snake part :p

Level 10
This sounds really interesting. I am making a model that is a frost wolf warrior. If you want, it could be an ally or neutral hostile. I plan on making a small series of animal warriors. Let me know if you want to use it, or if you want me to make something for you.

Edit: My wolf warrior looks like it needs a rider. Do you think I should put a furbolg on it?

Attachments

• Frostwolfwarrior.tga
    275.3 KB · Views: 77
  • Frostwolfwarriorfront.tga
    385.6 KB · Views: 59
Level 23
Just PM it to him. >.> This thread is for the Northerians. :p

Edit: I have finished the structure. Now I just have to add anims and such. :p

Attachments

• Viking Lodge.jpg
    Viking Lodge.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 189
Level 48
:O Now why would he do that?

General Frank said:
Model simply doesn't meet the THW's standards of model-editing:
- Geoset animations are messed up
- Geoset are poorly assigned
- Meshes are horribly assigned and have wholes or are stretched as hell
- Overall gross finalising

-> Rejected. Period. Don't start again argueing with me.

Thats why.

Level 23
oh. hmmm.... I never noticed any holes. :/ Wow, they do study every section of the model. :p

is there a way I could animate the viking lodge I have? Although I don't have the transfer program for 3DSMax, I need a way to give it birth, death, and work anims. :/

Level 3
This sounds really interesting. I am making a model that is a frost wolf warrior. If you want, it could be an ally or neutral hostile. I plan on making a small series of animal warriors. Let me know if you want to use it, or if you want me to make something for you.

Edit: My wolf warrior looks like it needs a rider. Do you think I should put a furbolg on it?

He'd also look awsome solo, or even pulling someone in a chariot.

Status
Not open for further replies.