• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

bleach models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
can anyone make me models from the anime Bleach? I've only seen Ichigo and Zaraki so far (on anime wars) and haven't been able to obtain them, so if anyone can make them?

Level 3
I'm planning to make an "anime battle" map featuring anime characters, and seeing the models of Anime Wars and Anime Wars Allstars, I have some models that they don't have (such as Sephiroth and Cloud from Final Fantasy) and I also have some ideas for attacks using special effects, so I thought I would try my hand at map-making

Level 3
okay then but even when im 100% done theres no guarantee itll be as good as im making it sound

Level 3
it would be greatly appreciated,cuz since im still new i surely need help on the out-of-the-way details that are important, such as (i.e: number of players, and TRIGGERS) i consider myself a novice at triggers i can do some, and Last Istari youre right, i would hate to have some kid swindle models just cuz they look cool

Level 7
noooooooooooo, no more anime maps pls if your going to make 1 just actually spend enough time on it so people who dont watch those shows will actually care

Level 3
k i sent you map and yes i will spend time on this map cuz i hate slackers regarding anime maps, unlike anime wars and anime wars allstars where its actually decent mapmaking

Level 2
I actually have been working on an anime map as well, based off of the concept of the old Anime Hero Arenas, but having it play more like arena nexus. It is entirely my original work despite the similarities. I would also be intrested in getting models from bleach as well as other shows. I'm actually fairly intrested in your map as well, becasue i too am tired of crappy anime maps, and also love AW. I be much obliged to see what your project is, and maybe we could look into a some sort of collaboration. I cant do modeling, but i cna help with everything else probably.

Level 5
Hey X-Angel would you mind to upload that "Cloud of Final Fantasy" model here in The Hive Workshop? I would greatly appreciate it.

Level 5
Nothing. It started ever since he talk about that model.
Well, forget about that and go on with your conversation..

Level 6
IF he's talking about the old Cloud and Sephiroth models, their animations suck and file size is too big compared to every other model out there. I know someone made a new and improved Sephiroth model. Okay his name is Kitabatake. The last anime type project I worked on was my edits of Anime Hero Arena. If any of you ever heard of Anime Hero Arena OS.

Last edited:
Level 2
Yeah I played Anime Hero Arena OS. it's alright, but my map Anime Hero Arena Fi is gonna be way cooler! so yeah! With your permission, OrochiSpike, I'd like to borrow some things from your map AHA OS, but i will do nothing of the sort without first receiving your permission.

Level 3
wow its been like a month before someone else continued this thread...XD
anyways to sum it all up, i've decided to do an Anime hero Siege map, similar to LOTR Hero Siege and King Arthur Hero Seige (maybe some of you heard of it?) and i just need help with the map cuz i got all my models i need

Level 2
That would be awesome if you could give me those models. I'd be much appreciative. I vow to put them to good use, and to put you up near the top of the credits with the other important people.

Level 3
oooo RVsoldier!!! i actually get to talk to you now lol, anyways first off all, very good work on Anime Wars Allstars, its a very good map, i have like my own clan dedicated to playing it on B-Net, and if you could, those models would be very helpful. Thank you.

Level 1
Yo

Yo Can i have some bleach models for a arena im making? its gonna be sick and the arena choices are cool. if ya interested msg me online and ill include in in the credits. ill also send you the unprotected version. thanks a mil. if ya can

Level 6
I just wish anime maps had more of a variety other then Final Fantasy, Naruto, Bleach, and Full Metal Alchemist (had to add that after my talk with RV >.>) I plan on trying to get more active in the anime map development world. Tossing ideas and shit around. I'm already on your forums RV as KenshinUesugi. If anyone else thinks they can do something decent with anime can call me.

Level 4
can anyone make me models from the anime Bleach? I've only seen Ichigo and Zaraki so far (on anime wars) and haven't been able to obtain them, so if anyone can make them?

i am making a bleach map too and i have already ichigo and kenpachi i need ulquirra,yammi,grimmjow,aronieri arruniero,rukia,hitsugaya and ishida i know its
big work but if some could make 1 would be very helpfully

Status
Not open for further replies.