• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JesusHipster not taking more requests!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Hey there. I've decided to make my own requests thread. If someone of you needs a unit or a vfx - don't hesitate to post here. I don't guarantee that I will make each and every request come to life, but I will definitely do some that are either interesting or very simple for me.

Rules:

1. Only custom models. I can also agree to make an interesting edit, but i don't realy fancy editing other people's models. I could also gladly resin WoW model to Wc3 textures, it's always fun. Effects are actualy prefered over units, keep that in mind too.

2. Only one comment per person. No need to spam wether i have taken your request or not. Or walk around the bush before actualy adressing what you need. Details can also be discussed in pm\vm if i agree to take the request. Also, try explaining all the details in one post - for example the conditions under which the effect will be used.

3. I'd like to stick to wc3\wow style. No anime models and other things like that.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Level 14

Attachments

• Necromant.rar
    431.4 KB · Views: 59
Level 34
adding this thread to favorites :'3

I have this forever request XD, i want to merge the slave master (mathog) with the far seer model, keep the wolf, and the far seer animations, but replace his upper body with the slave master body (i made cnp texture, and a photo edition to get an idea of what i want :p : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=1lb0cz)

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 19
It depends on the request. I think I'd prefer original things but whatever. Tell me what do you have on your mind.

Unless it's again about that Thunderking thing.

It's not the thunderking I've already tried replacing it's anims.

Siege Rockets
Can you add team color to the rockets and also a corresponding projectile which is made of 4 rockets exploding?

Level 34

Attachments

• SiegeRocket.mdx
    125.2 KB · Views: 64
  • SiegeRocketMissile.mdx
    11.1 KB · Views: 54
  • Teron.mdx
    180.8 KB · Views: 88
Level 7
Any chance you could make Vereesa Windrunner in wc3 style? We have Alleria models and Sylvanas skins, but she's left out.

Another idea: Dar'khan Drathir with built-in support for Blood Mage's orb skill? I know you made the system for these orbs, but still. ^^'

And a third one: this one's a generic unit, but do you think you'd manage to create a Farstrider rider model that has a relatively low size but decent quality? I remember seeing a couple but they always weigh a lot.

Level 10
Level 7
Well, I have quite a few things but since we are limited to one comment I'll just post them here. I really love WoW demons and would love to see more of them in Wc3 Fashion. Below are some of I would like to request in the hopes that maybe you would be interested in doing one of them. They are listed numerically based on the one I'd like to see most. I have provided youtube video links for all of them for a 360 degree visual:

1. Aranasi - I think it would be absolutely amazing to have this model because in terms of Legion hierarchy these demons are considered very high ranking elites. I also think they look pretty cool and it would be nice to finally have a demon unit from WoW that flies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXsaD-iSfHg

2. Mo'arg - This is one of my favorite demons and I have yet to see it done. To be honest, if it werent for my number 1 pick, this would be the model I would like to see the most.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxmDae524Ug

3. Imp Mothers - At first I didn't really like how they looked but it slowly grew on me and now I would really like to see it in wc3.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2Ak0YWw0E8

4. Jailers - Would be amazing to have. It looks to be relatively simple to make but I have no experience making models so I could be wrong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bVV3ybVzmM

5. Inquisitors - They look different from other demons which makes them stand out and would be really interesting to have in wc3.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34Qw_nR9g5o

Level 34
@JesusHipser:
Do you work on heavy modeling and Texturing?

It depends on the idea. Just tell me what's on your mind mate:)

Also:
Rules:

2. Only one comment per person. No need to spam wether i have taken your request or not. Or walk around the bush before actualy adressing what you need. Details can also be discussed in pm\vm if i agree to take the request.

Level 12
Those are some complex and specific requests. May i ask you what do you need them for and why all the fetish around scratch made mesh?

I need them for my story and I never thought about why I want them as a scratch made models

Probably all the time I've spent downloading mods for skyrim had an effect in me.

Level 11
227819-albums8495-picture107791.png

Interested?

PM me if so.

Level 34
Can you fix my model?
Whenever the Stand variation changes in-game, the lightnings move in linear way instead of moving instantly.

Just delete all the other stand animations. I could make it's movement a global animation to solve this issue but there might be glitches like that too.

how about a blood elf blademaster?

There is literaly a shitton of them already.

As for the others - i'l pick the request i'm gonna do later.

Right now the one with WoW demons seems the most interesting to me.

Level 13
May I request to edit this model :fp: View attachment JungleTrollAlchemist V1.00.mdx :vw_wtf:
The model belongs to Ujimasa Hojo and he stated that all of his models are free to edit.

What I want to edit in this model, is to delete the all the Goblin Alchemist parts (except the color violet weapon on the alternate form) Also can you wrap his back like from the original Jungle Beast model, make the model on alternate form already, remove the hero glow and other glowing parts please?

Last edited:
Level 18
you are doing custom models from a scratch?
If so, I would request a dark purple cloud similar to acid bomb, that is quite dense in color, and has animation as acid bomb.

Also along with it, I would need some kind of purple explosion that would result in this purple cloud of suffocation.

May you have more questions, ask.

Do you think you could make a clean unwarped version of the WorldTree so one could texture it nicely? (aka me) :D

worldtreeunwarp.jpg

ask you can see, it's extremly messy, the squares aren't even the same size everywhere, some part the texture is completly stretched, etc.

Level 29
@Op
Could you do any of these:

it only needs to have stand and anims for gold, since wont be harvesting lumber:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/model-edit-request-vol-12345478901234-a-272651/

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/bannercarrier-units-request-273992/

i mean just remove the sawblade and logs:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/model-edit-request-272342/

Human and Orc Refinery, Human Foundry building from wc2:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/searching-wcii-naval-buildings-271504/

If you are feeling like doing something massive have got ideas for an goblin airfield and goblin machineshop building models.

Level 18
So basicaly the acid cloud but in purple? Ok, here it is. It will do i think.

You didn't say anithing about the size so here is what i figured, that was easy enough.

As for the other requests\suggestions - i'l go through them later.

Yeah I forgot to mention size. Overally, it's good. When the dummy is small. As soon as I scale the dummy (to 5), the effect becomes very rare, and I will need it to be dense regardless of the size. If that isn't big problem, could you do it?

Level 34
Do you think you could make a clean unwarped version of the WorldTree so one could texture it nicely? (aka me) :D

ask you can see, it's extremly messy, the squares aren't even the same size everywhere, some part the texture is completly stretched, etc.

Im afraid at the moment i don't have means to. This isn't too much of a heavy task - most 3d programs can generate better wrap than blizz did with lttle to no effort. I'm sure someone will be glad to do this for you.

Attachments

• PurpleCloud.mdx
    4.1 KB · Views: 62
Level 18
The model still becomes rare as the size increases. You might wanna test it yourself? I attached few screenshots to visualize you the problem.
I need it to be same density regardless of sizing.
Thank you for taking time to do this.

Attachments

• Dummy size 1.50.png
    Dummy size 1.50.png
    482.4 KB · Views: 91
  • Dummy size 3.00.png
    Dummy size 3.00.png
    668 KB · Views: 97
  • Dummy size 6.00.png
    Dummy size 6.00.png
    758.1 KB · Views: 86
Level 34
The model still becomes rare as the size increases. You might wanna test it yourself? I attached few screenshots to visualize you the problem.
I need it to be same density regardless of sizing.
Thank you for taking time to do this.

To my knowledge any particle-based effect in wc3's engine will not scale too well. In the post above you have asked me to make it 5 times bigger and that's precisely what i did. I had to urge to do simple edits here in the first place, but i've figured i will help since this request isn't all that hard.

Considering the fact that it took you 3 whole posts and yet you failed to deliver the conditions under which the the effect will be used I think that it's your fault to cooperate and now i have no intend to continue working with you on this cloud for your map from now on. Sorry.

Attachments

• 12312123213.png
    12312123213.png
    246.4 KB · Views: 112
Level 18
To my knowledge any particle-based effect in wc3's engine will not scale too well. In the post above you have asked me to make it 5 times bigger and that's precisely what i did. I had to urge to do simple edits here in the first place, but i've figured i will help since this request isn't all that hard.

Did not know they do not scale well.
I don't recall asking you to make it 5 times bigger, but I used that size as an example of what happens when I increase its size (in case I might need it, I don't know myself yet).

Considering the fact that it took you 3 whole posts and yet you failed to deliver the conditions under which the the effect will be used I think that it's your fault to cooperate and now i have no intend to continue working with you on this cloud for your map from now on. Sorry.

You're right, I thought it wasn't really important mentioning where would I use the effect. But looks like it is. My apologies.
It will be used as a cloud which will be created as an after effect of purple explosion that I requested, too.

The 2nd image you posted looks the way I want it.

Level 34
Okayy then, may I receive the model on the 2nd picture?

I'm sorry, but what is your fucking problem?

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2817571-post37.html

It is here. My guess is that you have not downloaded it or not imported it. And that's the reason i have to waste my time explaining you simpliest of things that you could figure out on your own if you have put some thought into what you are doing, double check things before wasting things of people who dedicate their time to doing your request for god's sake.

This effect edit is not worth 3 posts. It literaly took me about 10 minutes to make it and test it. But somehow you managed to convert the entire thread to the discussion of it. That's exactly why people do not like taking requests from strangers. I'm very dissapointed. Not trying to be rude, but please, double-check your imports and write precisely what you need the next time you request something.

Level 18
I'm sorry, but what is your fucking problem?

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2817571-post37.html

It is here. My guess is that you have not downloaded it or not imported it. And that's the reason i have to waste my time explaining you simpliest of things that you could figure out on your own if you have put some thought into what you are doing, double check things before wasting things of people who dedicate their time to doing your request for god's sake.

This effect edit is not worth 3 posts. It literaly took me about 10 minutes to make it and test it. But somehow you managed to convert the entire thread to the discussion of it. That's exactly why people do not like taking requests from strangers. I'm very dissapointed. Not trying to be rude, but please, double-check your imports and write precisely what you need the next time you request something.

It's ok, I'm used to such reactions. :)

Anyways, I wouldn't re-ask because I already tried re-downloading the effects you attached, and they all simply show up as the last one I tested and posted screenshots of.

I guess I can dl-em one more time.

Level 34
Anyways, I wouldn't re-ask because I already tried re-downloading the effects you attached, and they all simply show up as the last one I tested and posted screenshots of.

This isn't true, I've posted a screenshot from WE with effects re-downloaded from this thread imported simultaneously into the editor. One the size of toxic gas or whatever that effect was called. The other one 5 times bigger. Cheers.

EdgeOfChaos

E

EdgeOfChaos

Could you please make an effect for charging up a spell? It could be attached to the origin of a unit while they channel, and the effect shows particles drawing into the caster. It wouldn't have to be anything very showy, but it would be nice with progress bar to show some eye-candy while the unit is casting their ability (and using Mana/Life Drain to show charging gets pretty boring).

N41

N41

Level 7
This one..
Needed a model for one of my old projects. Have already searched a lot but nothing I found that can do justice to its name.
The character is from old game.
The attached image is quite descriptive.
Try and put Team Color somewhere and Team Color Portrait background.
Pick up some suitable anims from some Blizzard model.

Image:

151198d1450730173-hellbull-rider-model-hellbull-rider_request.png

Status
Not open for further replies.