• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive's 2D Manipulation Workshop

Edy

Edy

Level 9

Attachments

• Mountain king.jpeg
    Mountain king.jpeg
    2.7 KB · Views: 178

Edy

Edy

Level 9

Attachments

• axe and a sword.jpg
    axe and a sword.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Good job :)

By the way, Hiveworkshop has a NoDoublePost rule.
You can use the
quote.gif
button to reply to a comment or hit
multiquote_off.gif
on multiple comments to copy their quotes, so they are inserted into your next
reply.gif
quote.gif
or
quickreply.gif

Level 31

Attachments

• BTNicons_2019_btn.jpg
    BTNicons_2019_btn.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 204

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

I want this icon remade so that the orb in the middle resembles more like blood and fire (more blood than fire)

BTNSpellSteal.png

Its for an item called Berserker and it gives attackspeed, lifesteal, agility and on activation gives short burst of attackspeed and movespeed. Just a description to give you a sense of what this icon will be used for. Also the SFX used by the item puts the Bloodlust SFX on the unit's hands.

So if you could somehow materialize the Bloodlust SFX into a 2D Art and then replace that with the magical orb in this icon, that'd be just dandy. But you're the artist, don't let me tell you what to do.

Edy

Edy

Level 9
I want this icon remade so that the orb in the middle resembles more like blood and fire (more blood than fire)

View attachment 150740

Its for an item called Berserker and it gives attackspeed, lifesteal, agility and on activation gives short burst of attackspeed and movespeed. Just a description to give you a sense of what this icon will be used for. Also the SFX used by the item puts the Bloodlust SFX on the unit's hands.

I got this xD, see if you like it :)

Attachments

• Icon.rar
    25.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

I got this xD, see if you like it :)

Oh no. I don't like the fiery background. Also the gauntlets are kind of bleh.

Keep the background as it is and just replace the magical orb and its trail.

Level 3
^_^ Well guys i need 1 more pack for upgrade (i think its all for now).

So. I need Box of Claster Rockets.
1. Box of Claster Rockets
2. Box of Claster Rockets Up1
3. Box of Claster Rockets Up2
4. Box of Claster Rockets Up3

Its an upgradble ablitity for a hero )

I found on Hive this Icon - Its good but i dont need dinamite there.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

U mean like this , but what now, which background would you like?

That's awesome! Now just add some fire and blood particles around the orb or maybe some dripping from the gauntlets and its just what i wanted :D

Edy

Edy

Level 9
That's awesome! Now just add some fire and blood particles around the orb or maybe some dripping from the gauntlets and its just what i wanted :D

Sure ,will do :D, see if this is what you want , the top white border isn't the image, it's just world editor xD, it won't be a problem when making the icons , should I start making them now ??

Attachments

• ICON.png
    ICON.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Sure ,will do :D, see if this is what you want , the top white border isn't the image, it's just world editor xD, it won't be a problem when making the icons , should I start making them now ??

I think we have a failure to communicate. I like black background, but i like some particles around it. I don't like the entire background to be fiery or bloody.

150747d1448991202-hives-2d-manipulation-workshop-cykar.png

THis image is great. Just add minor touches of blood / fire trails around it, but keep the black background.

Level 3
I missed this workshop >_<

Tell me if there's any animation pic request, I just need a duty. :S

Can you animate my avatar (The one I'm using)

Theme:
Well theres that. An Orc.

Main Focus:
Can it have some glows on the backround like light going past him or something..
And i also like to have him some more stubby and rustic look..

Backround:
Just Sunlight..

Animation:
Can the light be shining, And have some red demonic glows on his eyes

Special Effects:
I dunno, I think I just said everything...

I hope it's just not too much for ye...

Level 15
Can you animate my avatar (The one I'm using)

Theme:
Well theres that. An Orc.

Main Focus:
Can it have some glows on the backround like light going past him or something..
And i also like to have him some more stubby and rustic look..

Backround:
Just Sunlight..

Animation:
Can the light be shining, And have some red demonic glows on his eyes

Special Effects:
I dunno, I think I just said everything...

I hope it's just not too much for ye...

Ready to Rock! RTR!!!

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

hey guys, it's been a while since i post something here. sorry i've been not active in this workshop for a while, i just did'nt feel like to taking up some request at the moment that i am in now. and i am really glad that this workshop is still runnin and kickin and keep expanding more bigger and bigger.

ehm, anyway, i want to request a signature for myself. the signature is need to include the name of "wisdom". i don't have any spesific theme, or spesific shape, but i need it to represent something like a person that looks strong, wise, and a colorful fantasy if you guys able to do so :p

the design is pretty much is up to the designer that's taking the request, but it need to include what i mention above.

Roland

R

Roland

Boy, this main thread sure is outdated... In fact, so many requests were accomplished after ardy's vanishing.

Level 15
Hello guys, if there's anyone good in making Team Logos (but not with stolen pictures and stuff). I have a request.
I need a logo for a team named Fox Hound, any ideas are welcome, you can post your Logos here, and I will surely reply and +rep for people that try of course!

~~~~~
I Copied this from the thread I've made.

Roland

R

Roland

Hello! welcome to Ardy's graphic shop! I'm Roland, one of his Vice chieftain here in the workshop, Looking for a logo? No worries man, I can take over your request, Simply fill this Request form and I'll do it right away. <Click Here> After that, you send it to me via THW pastebin.

Toodles!

Level 37
Hey, guys! I'm back for some...icon recolors!

I just want to recolor each stated portion into RED!

Shade - That green smoke

Rifleman - His hood

Priest - His eyes

Acolyte - His mask

243389-albums8326-picture104926.jpg
243389-albums8326-picture104925.jpg
243389-albums8326-picture104924.jpg
243389-albums8326-picture104923.jpg

I'm not a part of the team, but I figured since it was an easy task, I'd do it for you. The priest looks kind of weird I know... it was really hard grabbing the glow on his pale skin.

BTNShadeRed.pngBTNRiflemanRed.pngBTNPriestRed.pngBTNAcolyteRed.png

Attachments

• BTNShadeRed.blp
    4.9 KB · Views: 94
  • DISBTNShadeRed.blp
    2.7 KB · Views: 80
  • BTNRiflemanRed.blp
    5 KB · Views: 77
  • DISBTNRiflemanRed.blp
    3 KB · Views: 103
  • BTNPriestRed.blp
    5.3 KB · Views: 83
  • DISBTNPriestRed.blp
    3.3 KB · Views: 113
  • BTNAcolyteRed.blp
    5.2 KB · Views: 73
  • DISBTNAcolyteRed.blp
    3.2 KB · Views: 92
Reactions: ILH
can someone make a red,yellow and green crystal version of the power generator texture plz?
There's a red crystal texture in the MPQ file in the same folder you find the red Power Generator model.

Attachments

• CrystalSheild_Yellow.blp
    148 KB · Views: 73
  • CrystalSheild_Green.blp
    145.6 KB · Views: 70