• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World waterpolo championship is over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Ok, as some may watched waterpolo championship, its over yesterday.
Serbia got first place, Croatia second, greece third.
So, for those who followed waterpolo, how are you pleasant with it? Are you satisfied with how your country played, could be better, worse?

Personally, yeah, I am satisfied. In match for gold medal, Serbia beat. Croatia (which is very good team) 11:4. Also in previous match, against Italy it was 4 goals difference. So overally, amazingly played. Croatia played well, Greece was good. I wonder what happened with Montenegro and Hungary.
But biggest surprise for me is USA, they played very well too. Usually they aren't that good in waterpolo.

Shark infested waters. The game is played with a cows heart instead of a ball.

The team captains must have their hearts removed for the duration of the game, and each team has their own heart to use as a ball. Not only must they compete to score more points than the other team, but they also have to take care of their heart and quickly retrieve it when it is blocked, before a shark eats it. If the heart dies, they must quickly remove another player's heart to use as a ball. If they aren't careful, they will run out of players before the game is over.

Level 22
Shark infested waters. The game is played with a cows heart instead of a ball.
tutu-wearing-sharks

P9mfa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.