• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ujimasa Hojo's Resources Discussion

Level 10
The Altar is fucking spot on I love it!

The Lumbermill and Forge look great, and so does the tower.

I'd suggest adding some spikes to the roof of the tower, however.

Level 10
The Foundry is coming along great! Any possibility in making the towers thicker? They look too Dalaran-ish by being so slender. Also, more spikes?

Amazing models!

P.S.
Are there any Iron Horde unit models?

I agree units are a must have. Blackrock, Burning Blade, Shadowmoon, Warsong, Bleeding Hollow, Thunderlord and Shattered Hand. A great way to make a Shattered Hand unit would be to use the cowl from the Beastmaster like supertoinkz did with his Orcish Berserker unit plus the grey skin that you used in your altered melee maps for the Dark Horde. (By the way, are you ever going to release those? They're so useful!)

0BYy2tC.jpg

I also noticed the various clan flags on the buildings. I love the little detail, and I'd suggest repalcing the Blackrock flag on the Tower with a Warsong flag (it's good on the Foundry though since that's Blackrock), and adding a Thunderlord flag to the Beastiary (check out my previous comment for suggestions on the Beastiary as well).

Level 60
I also noticed the various clan flags on the buildings. I love the little detail, and I'd suggest repalcing the Blackrock flag on the Tower with a Warsong flag (it's good on the Foundry though since that's Blackrock), and adding a Thunderlord flag to the Beastiary (check out my previous comment for suggestions on the Beastiary as well).

The Warsong already has the Great Hall and the Altar. I thought of giving the Watch Tower the Blackrock because technology (cannons) are more attributed to them. As for the Beastiary, I haven't found any texture which could mimic the Thunderlord flag.

Level 10
The Warsong already has the Great Hall and the Altar. I thought of giving the Watch Tower the Blackrock because technology (cannons) are more attributed to them. As for the Beastiary, I haven't found any texture which could mimic the Thunderlord flag.

True true. Any word on unit models?

Level 10
I don't really have units in mind.

You should try your hand at it :grin: At lot of people have been commenting about it. If you need suggestions let me know. There's a lot of possibilities you can play around with.:thumbs_up:

Also, your Forsaken line-up was just beautiful and I'd love to see where you continue in terms of unit models.

Level 12
liked the buildings, those units of your Dark Horde remind me a bit of the shattered Hand, could be useful them maybe. Black Rock units would be darker I think
of course just a suggestion

Thunderlord (hunters), Bleeding Hollow (tribalist), Burning Blade (THE BEST \O/)
Stormreaver its nice to (but I have no idea how it would be done they)
I think the Shadowmoon would be equal to the Stormreaver
Frostwolf would be the closest to how orcs really lived
If you decide to do any of them so choose which D:

OBS if there is someone who is in the WoD models/icons projects, send me the Link

Level 10
liked the buildings, those units of your Dark Horde remind me a bit of the shattered Hand, could be useful them maybe. Black Rock units would be darker I think
of course just a suggestion

Thunderlord (hunters), Bleeding Hollow (tribalist), Burning Blade (THE BEST \O/)
Stormreaver its nice to (but I have no idea how it would be done they)
I think the Shadowmoon would be equal to the Stormreaver
Frostwolf would be the closest to how orcs really lived
If you decide to do any of them so choose which D:

OBS if there is someone who is in the WoD models/icons projects, send me the Link

Stormreaver Clan isn't part of the Iron Horde.

Level 10
Maybe he meant Shadow Council and it is now part of the Iron Horde because Gul'dan took over it.

True true but isn't that a little too early? All we got on that is a cutscene about it. We should wait until 6.2 at least so we know concretely what exactly becomes of the Iron Horde.

EDIT:

I don't really have units in mind.

Still hope you change your mind.:cry: *fingers crossed*

Last edited:
Level 60
I agree with you. We'll surely wait.

Ujimasa two snow structures for Humans? Northrend and Ice Humans?

The "Northrend" set is not icy enough.

Ooooh interesting surprise.

Yes I'm still hoping for this!:goblin_cry:

Will you make icons for the buildings?

I do icons after the building set is complete.

Level 10
LEL. I finally maxed out my picture album.

Shiiiiit. Make another?

Those Ice Human buildings look great. The purple barrels on the Workshop however are kinda odd. Also, the gryphon head on the Aviary should be facing right to match the door.

Still hoping for Iron Horde units and icons. *fingers still crossed* I refresh your page about 10 times a day in extreme anticipation I shit you not.

Level 10
Damn this is will be great.

I am so hype right now.

Right away I have to make the suggestion of a tank or some sort of artillery to replace the Demolisher. I was thinking maybe the Orc Car model minus the orc riding it or make him orc. Or just a Siege Engine in all black metal with spikes.

Also, obligatory Clefthoof Rider to replace the Kodo Beast.

Level 10
The Hive already has Maghar skins for the regular Orc units. Hence, I'm going to focus on new units and mostly machines. I'll have the Juggernaught up next.

Yeah but the Mag'har aren't as brutal and advanced as the Iron Horde are. Besides, what about people who want to use green skinned orcs and also have brown orcs as well?

Level 10
Then check my tuturial xD
(Sorry for this Ujimasa)

Sweet I'll take a look at it!

Also, forgot to mention: Ujimasa you posted that Rylak Rider on my birthday so thanks for the inadvertent birthday gift!:grin:

EDIT: The Juggernaught looks great however the green turbine things on the side shouldn't be green honestly. It clashes severely. Other than that, I can't wait for more surprises. I'm literally refreshing this page every 30 min from anticipation.

Last edited: