• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ujimasa Hojo's Resources Discussion

Level 60
I wonder what kind of name they'll get... btw, why don't you create a table for them? You know, like your other models.

if you want to release them, of course...

I'll post them once they're all done.

Anyways, the Aviary and Farm are done. In both case, the Forsaken are confined to the lower levels while the Blood Elves hang out on the upper levels.

142431-albums5911-picture87755.png

Okay, I'm done with the Eastern Horde set. Since these models belong to someone else however, I'm not comfortable showcasing them along with the rest of my sets but I'll be glad to send you the pack upon request.

142431-albums5911-picture88057.png

I'm now doing a Sha'tar set (Draenei + Blood Elves) using the Eastern Horde set as a basis.

142431-albums5911-picture88058.png

Great work man. Keep it up :thumbs_up:

Level 11
Those are kinda of weird.
In the barracks thing, you could put Blood Elves towers, Naga wall and move the tend more to the center, remove the front tower, let only those two behind.
About the towers, they're ugly, you could remove the Draenei stuff, change the body to a Blood Elf tower's body, and the head, maybe a Fel Horde tower's head? there are Fel Orcs in the Illidari too.

Level 13
@Ujimasa Hojo, the problem is not that you are mixing different racial styles together but that you still use the different color schemes which makes them more messy then creative.
If you could find a dark/purple/green - ish style, these buildings could work.
Maybe you could wrap them with the ungerground doodad textur.
And at last, maybe the tower is too creative :p

Edit: This is how 67chrome made the Illidari once.
98375d1298600905-techtree-contest-4-poll-illidaristructures.jpg

98374d1298600905-techtree-contest-4-poll-illidari.jpg

Level 60
@Ujimasa Hojo, the problem is not that you are mixing different racial styles together but that you still use the different color schemes which makes them more messy then creative.

There's not much around of the underground texture to go around.

EDIT: I could try wrapping the Demon Gate texture around the Naga buildings. Maybe that could work.

Level 12

Edit: This is how 67chrome made the Illidari once.
98375d1298600905-techtree-contest-4-poll-illidaristructures.jpg

98374d1298600905-techtree-contest-4-poll-illidari.jpg

this skins still exist?