• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kawaii Spell Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
It is a light website so maybe it is you're connection ^^'
You'll be able to post your requests and the status of the request.
So whenever a request shows up I'll put it in sourceforge and then people grab them there and can post that they took it ;)
Infact everybody will be able to do moosy PHP :)

EDIT : The old request in the second post will be kept there (sorry if there is some missing :((( )
All the new requests will be managed in SourceForge :)
I'll create soon a new thread because this one starts to be too big.
At last I'll give the SourceForge link in the second post.

Level 6
I got another request :)

Fiery Wind

DDS: -
Code Type: Any is fine (The one that's easiest to fulfill what I describe on "How to spell works" ?)
Spell Type: Unit
Target Type: Single Target/Target Point
Area of Effect: 150 (Please make it configurable and point where to change the value just in case :) )
Number of Levels: 10
Range: 600
Duration: -
Mana Cost: 0.
Cooldown: 12 seconds
In-game Description: Summons a cyclone that has a chance to toss enemy units into the air for a short duration.
How the spell works: What I exactly want is a Shockwave spell with the chance of cycloning units. However, this spell is party of something like a pseudo-system, where if the caster targets a friendly unit it will trigger an effect, and another effect if enemy/point (in this case, this spell triggers from an enemy or point of course), so I suppose that if GUI, I can just attach the spell to an If/Then/Else, but if Jass or vJass, I'm guessing I can use it from a custom script calling to "run" this one spell? You guys are the experts so I know you guys will find the best way :)

Oh, and the only thing I suppose I need to configure each level are the durations of the cyclones, and maybe the area of effect of the Line.

Level 30
Wild Stomp

DDS: None
Code Type: GUI
Target Type: Instant and Point
Area of Effect: Undecided yet, better yet, let this field editable by me
Number of Levels: 1
Range: Make this editable by me as well.
Duration: None
Mana Cost: Make this editable by me as well
Cooldown: 15 seconds
In-game Description: Stomps the ground and dealing 130 damage to nearby enemy units, knockbacking them by a distance.
How the spell works: The unit will stomp the ground, an effect of Warstomp will appear on the caster's point then dealing damage to nearby enemy units and knockbacking them by a distance.

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
Wild Stomp

DDS: None
Target Type: Instant and Point
Area of Effect: Undecided yet, better yet, let this field editable by me
Range: Make this editable by me as well.
Duration: None
Mana Cost: Make this editable by me as well
Cooldown: 15 seconds
In-game Description: Stomps the ground and dealing 130 damage to nearby enemy units, knockbacking them by a distance.
How the spell works: The unit will stomp the ground, an effect of Warstomp will appear on the caster's point then dealing damage to nearby enemy units and knockbacking them by a distance.

Request by Hell_Master has been completed :D
I think the trigger is good enough for GUI.. and I'm sorry there are some requirements in the spell, but they are for your own good ;)

EDIT: lol I'm sorry I forgot to change the cooldown ;D

Attachments

• Wild Stomp.w3x
    32.6 KB · Views: 13
Level 30
Deep Wounds

DDS: Damage Detection System by looking_for_help
Target Type: Istant
Area of Effect: 0
Range: Attack Range of the ability wielding unit.
Duration: 4 seconds (for each stack)
Mana Cost: 0
Cooldown: 0
In-game Description: Gives an x% chance to deal 2x bonus damage to an enemy unit and reducing its armor by 2. Armor Reduction stacks up to 5 times and each stacks lasts for 4 seconds.
How the spell works: It gives a chance to deal 2x bonus damage to an enemy unit and reducing the enemy unit's armor by 2 as well. The Armor Reduction stacks up to 5 times and each stacks lasts for 4 seconds until all stacks disappears.
A re-concept of Deep Wounds.

Level 19
Hi there, I would like to request a little something :p
Trap tornado

DDS: NO
Code Type:preferable GUI
Spell Type: Hero
Target Type: Target Point
Area of Effect: NO
Number of Levels: 5
Range: 400 in lvl 1
Mana Cost: 100 or more
Cooldown: 30 or more
In-game Description: Hero sends a tornado to target point. If the tornado passed throught a unit it traps that unit inside it and goes back to caster with the unit inside it.
How the spell works: Creates a tornado and sends it to the point. If a unit get's inside the tornado, the unit is trapped inside (can't do anything) and the tornado brings it to the caster.

Last edited:

Kazeon

Level 33
Deep Wounds

DDS: Damage Detection System by looking_for_help
Target Type: Istant
Area of Effect: 0
Range: Attack Range of the ability wielding unit.
Duration: 4 seconds (for each stack)
Mana Cost: 0
Cooldown: 0
In-game Description: Gives an x% chance to deal 2x bonus damage to an enemy unit and reducing its armor by 2. Armor Reduction stacks up to 5 times and each stacks lasts for 4 seconds.
How the spell works: It gives a chance to deal 2x bonus damage to an enemy unit and reducing the enemy unit's armor by 2 as well. The Armor Reduction stacks up to 5 times and each stacks lasts for 4 seconds until all stacks disappears.
A re-concept of Deep Wounds.

done ;)
I'm sorry importing this will be a little hurt, or so much hurt. but once again, for your own good :p

Attachments

• Deep Wounds.w3x
    42.2 KB · Views: 42
Hello guys, it pains me to tell all of you that I can't keep up with everything.
I will no longer take requests, as of so, I'm out of the Workshop temporarily, I can't keep up with requests and I also have some failure in requests, so I would be thinking the current members can handle the request far better than myself. Not to mention I have multiple exams to deal with thanks to my current grade.
I hope you guys can understand.

~Daffa the Mage

Kazeon

Level 33
Hi there, I would like to request a little something :p
Trap tornado

DDS: NO
Code Type:preferable GUI
Spell Type: Hero
Target Type: Target Point
Area of Effect: NO
Number of Levels: 5
Range: 400 in lvl 1
Mana Cost: 100 or more
Cooldown: 30 or more
In-game Description: Hero sends a tornado to target point. If the tornado get's near a unit it traps that unit inside it and brings the unit to the caster.
How the spell works: Creates a tornado and sends it to the point. If a unit collides with the tornado, the unit is pushed inside it and is moved to the caster.

are you sure you made a right description there? sends the tornado to the point but send the collided to the caster? seems strange :/

have read Hell_Master's request again and I'm affraid the spell works incorrectly.. so here is another version, the armor reduction disappeared slowly every (duration) seconds.. ;)

Attachments

• Deep Wounds2.w3x
    42.7 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Level 30
I would like to give my deepest gratitude to this workshop for being pretty helpful and finishing my requests with ease and with a good quality.

Anyway, here is another request.
Thorns of Death (Area)

DDS: Does not require
Target Type: Instant
Area of Effect: Make this editable by me
Range: None
Duration: 3 seconds (stun duration)
Mana Cost: Make this editable as well.
Cooldown: 30 seconds
In-game Description: Slams the ground and deadly thorns appeared around Von Leo, dealing 300 damage and stunning every nearby enemy units by 3 seconds.
How the spell works: Channels for 4 seconds (4 seconds casting time and there should be an SFX around the caster while in casting time period which should be editable by me if possible). It works like the impale where the unit gets damaged, flies into the air then gets stunned but when clicked, this spell is instant, it does an impale around the caster stunning every unit around and dealing heavy damage and stuns.

You can look at Tidehunter's ultimate spell on DotA. It works like that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.