• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kawaii Spell Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Shadow Armor

DDS: Damage Detection System you have?
Code Type: GUI
Spell Type: Hero
Target Type: Instant
Area of Effect: NA
Number of Levels: 5
Range: NA
Duration: 10/11/13/14/15
Mana Cost: NA
Cooldown: 120/110/100/90/80
In-game Description: Below
How the spell works: Caster receive 50% less damage for such period.. All kind of damage (magic,physical, etc)..
can pm me when it's done? i don't mind if you made this a little bit late.. i'm not in rush..

Level 7
@Malhorne
I tested it,
JASS:
GetUnitDefaultPropWindow * bj_DEGTORAD == GetUnitPropWindow //Doing this is the same as storing it and use it back

GetUnitDefaultPropWindow != GetUnitPropWindow //Must * with bj_DEGTORAD

//I used Message to tell me :P

@FRENGERS

the model you had sent me is for what spell?

Level 23
Shadow Armor

DDS: Damage Detection System you have?
Area of Effect: NA
Number of Levels: 5
Range: NA
Duration: 10/11/13/14/15
Mana Cost: NA
Cooldown: 120/110/100/90/80
In-game Description: Below
How the spell works: Caster receive 50% less damage for such period.. All kind of damage (magic,physical, etc)..
can pm me when it's done? i don't mind if you made this a little bit late.. i'm not in rush..

I'll be making makai's request. It's been a while since I've made any request in this shop.

@Makai, if it's okay, import looking_for_help's DDS in your map in advance so that you'll only have to import the spell when it's done. :)

EDIT: I accidentally posted this in the DDS thread. My Bad. xD

Level 22
Bumb

DDS: N/A
Code : That Depends on you as long as the Setup is GUI
Spell Type: Unit
Target Type: Single Target
Area of Effect: N/A
Number of Levels: 1
Range: 700
Duration: 1.65
Mana Cost: 50
Cooldown: 4
In-game Description: Dashes an enemy unit, knocking it back and deals (125 x (STR)) damage., If the Caster Reach the target but the target has a Invulnerable Buff, The Caster will knockback himself away from the target.
How the spell works: its like an huskars life break but knockback enemies (/...\)

does someone working on this? if not, i'll take it

Level 22
@Malhorne
I tested it,
JASS:
GetUnitDefaultPropWindow * bj_DEGTORAD == GetUnitPropWindow //Doing this is the same as storing it and use it back

GetUnitDefaultPropWindow != GetUnitPropWindow //Must * with bj_DEGTORAD

//I used Message to tell me :P

He's right, I've been telling you guys but you keep forgetting or ignoring lol.

Level 22
Yeah, it wasn't a bug, the other one returns a value in radians. I remember telling Jad about that in the group for his mm3d... Good thing xAerox tested too, since nobody believes me lol.

Level 1
Spell Reflect

DDS: Damage Detection System you have? no.
Target Type: Instant i guess. An temporary instant buff.
Area of Effect: no AoE
Range: no range needed
Duration: 4 secs
Cooldown: 15 secs
In-game Description: The next harmful single-target spell casted against this unit will be reflected.
How the spell works: Target X uses spell reflect. A buff with a duration of 4secs will appear, and will reflect the next harmful singletarget spell casted by a enemy, Target Y. Will not reflect ally spells, or AoE spells by a enemy. After a spell be reflected, the buff will disappear.
aditional information: i already tryed to use the mimic spell and some others spell reflection codes, but they don't work in the way that i want (they are too complex). also i remember playing an old world of warcraft war3 map that a warrior have this spell and worked very well. Actually the code can be in any language that i can copy, but i don't know shit about JAS, so would be better in GUI.

cheers
edit:

Shadowstep

DDS: Damage Detection System you have? no.
Target Type: Single Target
Area of Effect: no
Range: 800
Duration: 5 secs buff
Cooldown: 15
In-game Description: A Shadowstep.
How the spell works: Unit X will cast Shadowstep in unit Y. Unit Y NEEDS TO BE AN ENEMY UNIT. Unit X will gain a buff called shadowstep for 5 secs that will raise his move speed to 500. Unit X will teleport behind unit Y, but will not start to attack and will give no damage (because this could break his stealth).
If possible, a random shadow effect could occur during the teleport (like when vengeful spirit ultimates a hero @dota), but this isn't really necessary.

Last edited:
Level 9
Random Buff

DDS: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...a-231846/?prev=d=list&r=20&u=looking_for_help
Area of Effect: na
Number of Levels: na
Range: na
Duration: 10
Mana Cost: 25
Cooldown: 10
In-game Description: Buff the hero with a random buff =
*agi : Increase critical chance and dodge chance
*strength : Increase 5% maximum HP and 30% attack damage

How the spell works:

-when the caster cast this ability, he will get a random buff/passive skill inside invis spellbook for x seconds..

-i know that DDS can heal, block, and multiple dmg... but i don't know how to create a critical hit accuracy, critical hit rate and dodge damage system by using it.. i want it to work with agi stat or custom stat by using trigger... i don't know how to do the balanced math.. hopefully you guys can help me.. if you guys can help me,it would be great :)

If possible, spell also can does critical damage

Last edited:
Level 8
@Rheiko

can u make the "Bumb"spell
play walking animation while dashing the targeted enemy and pls make it if the target has invulnerable buff the caster will knockback himself....like this...

Untitled_1.png

Level 7
@Malhorne
How is my spell request goin? XD Dun worry, just curious. You can go as slow as you want XD

Level 7
Yea, PM is kinda mind blowing. I only use it to talk about some stuff tht I dun want others to see? XD

@Malhorne
Just tk your time XD I dun need the spell yet, my map is still under terraining. :p I just need it as soon after I've done terraining my map, which is a few months XD I'm not really good with terrains.

Level 9
Trigger the Critical Hit ...
Hum...
That has been done in the database of the Hive if my memories are good.
Enhanced Critical Strike I think

sorry, i downloaded it.. i don't know jass.. and it use different DDS.. jass too.. can you check what you can do? i don't mind if it will take time to be done

i found a DDS contain critical damage, http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...01-a-227662/?prev=search=critical&d=list&r=20

can you modify it? i don't really know how to trigger it.. i mean, when the unit cast spell or attack the unit has x% chance to deal crit damage with x% of critical rate.. they can increase their crit rate and crit chance... spell has lower chance to deal crit.. about the dodge and accuracy, i have no idea how to do them.. so, currently i just need the crit.. thanks for your time :)

Level 7
GUI can kill your eyes.. I only can read it through the icons.. :p And sometimes icons are force to be in ugly order :p

Status
Not open for further replies.