• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kawaii Spell Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Ahah thanks chobibo ;)

I'm on it (at the moment but I'm having exams and many things to do so I can't work on it this week (sorry again)) and still spellpacks are harder to single spells ^^'

Anyway for the shapeshifter I don't know at all...
I think nobody took it ^^'
Maybe me or Mr_Bean will take it after one your spellpack ^^

Well, i can actually accept GUI ones as well. But i'm not on a rush for that one. I just need those 2 working now cuz i wanna play it out with my friends :)

Level 25
Can I request again? I need it.
Arcane Transformation

Code Type: GUI
Spell Type: Hero
Target Type: Single Target
Area of Effect: Targeted
Number of Levels: 1
Mana Cost: 100
Cooldown: 30
In-game Description: Azshara curses a Night Elf and turn it into a Highborne. Can't be casted on mechanical and flying units.
How the spell works: Simple, like charm, but with specific units. Create these units(dont edit anything, the name only). The units in the left will turn into the units on the right when this spell is casted on that unit.

Level 23
Well, It's about time I helped here so I finished a couple of requests here. :3

(COMPLETED) Chenralstrasz' Request
Can I request again? I need it.
Arcane Transformation

Area of Effect: Targeted
Cooldown: 30
In-game Description: Azshara curses a Night Elf and turn it into a Highborne. Can't be casted on mechanical and flying units.
How the spell works: Simple, like charm, but with specific units. Create these units(dont edit anything, the name only). The units in the left will turn into the units on the right when this spell is casted on that unit.
(COMPLETED) BunnyAng's Request
Essence Shift

DDS: GDD
Code Type: GUI or vJass
Range: 500
Number of Levels: 4
Mana Cost: 0
Cooldown: 3
In-game Description: -
How the spell works: Gyrgyztrk sacrifices 10/15/20/25% of his current hp and inflicts it upon the target enemy creep, dealing a portion of the health depleted. Killing the enemy creep creates a Sludge Spawn on its place which lasts for 5 seconds. Sludge Spawn has 250/350/450/550 hp, 45-55/65-75/85-95/105-115 attack damage, 1.2 BAT, 300 ms, 5 armor (unarmored). If a Sludge Spawn kills a non-hero enemy unit, another Sludge Spawn is summoned.
(COMPLETED) Chenralstrasz' Request
[/TD]
(COMPLETED) BunnyAng's Request
[/TD]

Last edited:
Level 7
Hey guys nice to see you are making such a big progress! :)

I have two requests (they are basically opposites of each other so it shouldn't be so hard to make the second one out of the first one):

Bless

DDS: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/gui-damage-engine-v2-2-1-0-a-201016/
Code Type: vJass
Spell Type: Hero/Unit (both)
Target Type: Level 1 & 2 are cast on a single unit, Lever 3 is cast in an AOE around the caster
Area of Effect: 500 (both cast range and AOE)
Number of Levels: 3
Mana Cost: Lvl 1&2= 5 mana, Lvl 3= 4 mana
Cooldown: none - but should have a 30 sec duration
In-game Description:
This is a friendly spell similar to 'Inner Fire' it causes the unit that is under the effect of the spell to deal maximal damage at level 1 at casting cost 5, maximal damage at level 2 at casting cost 4 and level 3 maximal + 1 damage for the duration of the spell only!
How the spell works:
Ex.: a unit has 1-5 damage with the spell it should do 5 damage (lvl 1 and 2) and (5+1) 6 dmg (at level 3, for every unit in the AoE) for the duration of the spell only;
Of course if it has 2-9 it should do 9 damage (lvl 1 and 2) and (at lvl 3) (9+1) 10 dmg (for every unit in the AoE) for the duration of the spell...
Curse

DDS: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/gui-damage-engine-v2-2-1-0-a-201016/
Code Type: vJass
Spell Type: Hero/Unit (both)
Target Type: Level 1 & 2 are cast on a single unit, Lever 3 is cast in an AOE around the caster
Area of Effect: 500 (both cast range and AOE)
Mana Cost: Lvl 1= 6 mana, Lvl 2&3= 5 mana
Cooldown: none - but should have a 30 sec duration
In-game Description:
This is a negative spell similar to "Banshee's 'Curse'" it causes the unit that is under the effect of the spell to deal minimal damage at level 1 at casting cost 6, minimal damage at level 2 at casting cost 5 and level 3 minimal - 1 damage (if that is not less than 1 in this case it should be 1 not less) for the duration of the spell only!
How the spell works:
Ex.: a unit has 1-5 damage with the spell it should do 1 damage (lvl 1 and 2) and 1 dmg (at level 3, [1-1=1 because it should still do some damage] for every unit in the AoE) for the duration of the spell only;
Of course if it has 3-9 it should do 3 damage (lvl 1 and 2) and (at lvl 3) (3-1) 2 dmg (for every unit in the AoE) for the duration of the spell...
Hope it is clear enough if not ask about anything that needs more clarification!

There changes have been made. :)

Last edited:

Moy

Moy

Level 49
Wing Dash

Maybe GUI/vJass/Jass Anything that's easy for you
Cooldown: 10/9/8/7 seconds
Target Type: Instant
Spell Type: Magic
AoE: 200
Note: Learning this Wing Dash will give you 2 skills namely: Forward Wing Dash and Backward Wing Dash(Just Like Nevermore in DotA but will gain 3 skills)

Forward Wing Dash

* The hero will dash 500 range forward where he faces to. Deals 50/75/100/150 + 100% Intelligence

Backward Wing Dash

* The hero will dash 500 range backward where his back faces to. Deals 50/75/100/150 + 100% Intelligence
Another Note: Can dash through doodads and trees. Cannot be stucked in doodads/trees(If that's possible)

I'm sorry if I broke your template :3 I'm just like that. :3

Level 5
Strip Cross

Code Type: GUI or Jass
Target Type: Target Point
Damage: Middle 500. Left right 300.
Area of Effect: 500
Cooldown: 10
In-game Description: Emperor strips in front of audience. Cross burning in Cross Angel.
How the spell works: Create a big [Hero double size] gold christian 'cross' at the back of Hero'. Once Hero attacks, burn the ground with cross-shaped gold explosions with low height, same size as the initial buff.

Dead Wish

Target Type: Target Point
Area of Effect: 200
Distance: 700
Damage: Deal 50 damage for every unit knockbacked.
In-game Description: Knight Soul in rampage. The heart is beating!
How the spell works: Make Knight Hero run to one point. Knocking everyone in process.
Thunder Humiliation

Target Type: Self
Last for 100 seconds, can be turn off
Mana Cost: 0
Cooldown: 150
In-game Description: Thunder vibe around Hero. Hero has thunder smell.
How the spell works: Strike the Hero with white thunder. Then add thunder effect to Hero like Dragonball. Hero blood buff when taking damage. Decrease Hero health by 20 per second. 20 % chance able to create a big thunder sword [Hero double size] that appears from vertical line to crush the enemies in horizontal dealing 1000 in damage in straight line with distance 800, when attack.
Dance Weird

Target Type: Self
Last for 10 seconds.
In-game Description: Hero move with dancing.
How the spell works: Hero got a blurry/ghostly image behind him while walking. Distance 30. You know the effect dizzy while walking? That's it. Once a unit touch that image, he'll explode. Chance 10 percent.
EDIT:
Thunder Sword: White lightning with length like a sword. Or as intense as a sword.
Cross: Use two light buffs and cross them.

Level 13
Wing Dash

Maybe GUI/vJass/Jass Anything that's easy for you
Cooldown: 10/9/8/7 seconds
Target Type: Instant
Spell Type: Magic
AoE: 200
Note: Learning this Wing Dash will give you 2 skills namely: Forward Wing Dash and Backward Wing Dash(Just Like Nevermore in DotA but will gain 3 skills)

Forward Wing Dash

* The hero will dash 500 range forward where he faces to. Deals 50/75/100/150 + 100% Intelligence

Backward Wing Dash

* The hero will dash 500 range backward where his back faces to. Deals 50/75/100/150 + 100% Intelligence
Another Note: Can dash through doodads and trees. Cannot be stucked in doodads/trees(If that's possible)

I'm sorry if I broke your template :3 I'm just like that. :3

I can handle this request, although I have three questions:

1. Should trees be destroyed?
2. 100% of intelligence, does this mean if a hero has 100 int at level 1 it would deal 150 damage?
3. How fast should they move the 500 distance? (At what rate?)

Level 22
You'll get stuck inside tree walls if you don't destroy the trees with the dash, unless you have pathing off.

Level 13
Here is the Wing Dash Request, its seems to work fine, if anyone has a minute maybe they could check my usage of world bounds, never used it before and was kind of in a hurry.

Edit: Fixed, attached new map.

Attachments

• Wing Dash Fixed.w3x
    27.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Level 22
Hurray for pOke!
EDIT: pOke, you're not using the World Bounds sentinels (minX,minY,maxX,maxY)

Pseudo-code:
Code:
If newX>MaxX then set newX=MaxX
If newX<MinX then set newX=MinX
If newY>MaxY then set newY=MaxY
If newY<MinY then set newY=MinY

Level 16
bj_mapInitialPlayableArea is the Rect where the the unit can move, which does not include the dark areas at the edges
However:
GetWorldBounds() is the Map Rect, including the dark areas, this is supposed to be used to not let the game crash if the unit is going through out the map, but if bj_mapInitialPlayableArea is used, this will be prevented too

Level 4
Hell Stinger

DDS: None
Area of Effect: 0/0/0
Mana Cost: 100/150/200
Cooldown: 10/10/10
In-game Description: The hero rushes towards the target with super fast speed and slashes the target and has the chance to stun.
How the spell works:
Level 1 - 100 damage, 10% chance to stun for 3 seconds.
Level 2 - 150 damage, 20% chance to stun for 3 seconds.
Level 3 - 200 damage, 25% chance to stun for 3 seconds.
Phantom Menace

Mana Cost: 250/500/700
Cooldown: 200/200/200
In-game Description: The hero uses the power of the shadows to make himself invisible and granting him fast movement speed. When cloaked he can strike the enemy with deadly force but only once.
How the spell works:
Level 1 - 250 on hit damage, 522 movement speed, 3 seconds duration.
Level 2 - 500 on hit damage, 522 movement speed, 6 seconds duration.
Level 3 - 750 on hit damage, 522 movement speed, 9 seconds duration.

Level 22
jake is busy for 3 months, he said somewhere in this thread. I dunno about defskull, but he must be busy too so please be patient.

Level 22
Hell Stinger

Mana Cost: 100/150/200
Cooldown: 10/10/10
In-game Description: The hero rushes towards the target with super fast speed and slashes the target and has the chance to stun.
How the spell works:
Level 1 - 100 damage, 10% chance to stun for 3 seconds.
Level 2 - 150 damage, 20% chance to stun for 3 seconds.
Level 3 - 200 damage, 25% chance to stun for 3 seconds.
Phantom Menace

Mana Cost: 250/500/700
Cooldown: 200/200/200
In-game Description: The hero uses the power of the shadows to make himself invisible and granting him fast movement speed. When cloaked he can strike the enemy with deadly force but only once.
How the spell works:
Level 1 - 250 on hit damage, 522 movement speed, 3 seconds duration.
Level 2 - 500 on hit damage, 522 movement speed, 6 seconds duration.
Level 3 - 750 on hit damage, 522 movement speed, 9 seconds duration.

phantom menace can be made by wind walk isn't it?

Moy

Moy

Level 49
@pOke: This problem..

202025-albums6447-picture76106.jpg

Level 7
Guys I understood you are 'overwhelmed' with Jass/vJass requests and most of you work with GUI so I would like to ask about making me two (I believe simple) GUI requests (I started them myself but couldn't finish them):

Mass spell effects for 'Inner Fire' and 'Curse' spells.

Thank you and sorry I am not using the form for that but that's all the description about them anyway. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.