• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kawaii Spell Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
@Malhorne
I think you should tell the requester to explain their request clearly...
and tell them if they wanna use a specific model, give the link...
Is that helping? x|

Edit
btw, this thread contain many of my name, it's gonna out of stock, LOL! xD

Level 8
Power Aura

Code Type: GUI
Spell Type: Hero
Target Type: Passive
Area of Effect: 1000/1100/1200/1300
Number of Levels: 4
Mana Cost: 0
Cooldown: 0
In-game Description: The hero leads his allies to bring them to victory. Each allied unit nearby will give +1 damage to every allied unit with this buff.
How the spell works: Each allied unit within 1000/1100/1200/1300 will give all allies with this aura to have +1 damage. Example: When there are 10 nearby heroes, you and your allies will have +10 damage.

Last edited:
Power Aura

Area of Effect: 1000/1100/1200/1300
In-game Description: The hero is leads his allies to bring them to victory. Each allied unit nearby will give +1 damage to every allied unit with this buff.
How the spell works: Each allied unit within 1000/1100/1200/1300 will give all allies with this aura will provide +1 damage. Example: When there are 10 nearby heroes, you and your allies will have +10 damage.
I guess I'm gonna need to check how to use BonusMod, or this one is a hassle for the buff controlling.

Level 13
About Power Aura...hmm....
Perhaps if there's an aura that can increase damage like Claw of Attack did, you should use it and check every nearby ally units that didn't have that aura and add it to them. If there isn't that kind of aura, then perhaps you should add nearby ally units that damage increaser ability with level as i did on this spell.

Level 5
I don't know what is coding. Sorry. Maybe you know it better.
Black Hole

Code Tpe: JASS
Target Type: Target Point
Area of Effect: Infinity
Number of Levels: 1
Mana Cost: None
Cooldown: None
Damage: Infinity
In-game Description: Final Destination.
How the spell works: Black Hole reaches the land, causing massive twist whirlwind effect in the scale of 64X64 map.
Color: Yellow-black.
Swords of Revealing Light

Cooldown: None
In-game Description: Get your own belly twisted to get freedom.
How the spell works: 4 white swords fall from the sky, piercing through Hero's body. Hero blood buff. Effect ended after Hero learned the new spell.
Effect: Learn new custom level 1 ability.
Blood Festival

Code type: GUI
Area of Effect: 700
Cooldown: 60 sec
In-game Description: Mutilate your best friend.
How the spell works: Create 5 red ritual circles around Hero. Units within 700 in reach are attracted like magnet to the the ritual circles. After each ritual circle has 2 people, blow them into pieces. The pieces are then flown into the Hero. Hero then gain health of the unit he absorbed. Lasts for 15 seconds. Hero is invulnerable, not moving at that time.
EDIT: Added 1 detail in Black Hole spell.
EDIT: Ok. I added.

Last edited:
Level 10
@BunnyAng
Don't request anything that hard to make! :p

I love hard things XD but okay i'll try something simple.
Okay here's the request.

Shapeshifter Spellpack

Blind

DDS: GDD
Code Type: GUI or vJASS
Target Type: Single Target
Range: 600
Mana Cost: 75
Cooldown: 12
In-game Description: -
How the spell works: The Shapeshifter temporary blinds the enemy unit, causing them to have an impaired/lowered vision by 550 and unable to attack. Lasts for 2/3/4/5 seconds
Monstrosity

Code Type: GUI or vJass
Range: 500
Cooldown: 12.5
How the spell works: Gyrgyztrk increases the prowess of the target allied creep by turning it into a
hideous monster, increasing its attack damage by 100/150/200/250 percent and making it invulnerable for a short duration but making it unable to bring any unit below 1 HP as well as heroes. After 5/10/15/20 seconds, the creep dies. The creep is considered denied. Cannot target mechanical units.
Essence Shift

Range: 500
Cooldown: 3
How the spell works: Gyrgyztrk sacrifices 10/15/20/25% of his current hp and inflicts it upon the target enemy creep, dealing a portion of the health depleted. Killing the enemy creep creates a Sludge Spawn on its place which lasts for 5 seconds. Sludge Spawn has 250/350/450/550 hp, 45-55/65-75/85-95/105-115 attack damage, 1.2 BAT, 300 ms, 5 armor (unarmored). If a Sludge Spawn kills a non-hero enemy unit, another Sludge Spawn is summoned.
Body Swap

Mana Cost: 200
Cooldown: 70
How the spell works: Gyrgyztrk takes the form of the target enemy hero and makes the enemy unit control Gyrgyztrk instead. Gyrgyztrk is stunned for a second after this spell takes effect. Each player may not cast the Ultimate spells of each hero and cannot have its HP below 1. Lasts for 3/5/7.5 seconds. Casting this spell on a channeling unit cancels the
spell it is channeling.
PS: Gyrgyztrk is a hero's name.

Level 22
@John nambo: coding types are GUI, jass, and vjass. You could either specify one or specify that any of those types could be used.

Code Type: GUI or vJASS
How the spell works: The Shapeshifter temporary blinds the enemy unit, causing them to have an impaired/lowered vision by 550 and unable to attack. Lasts for 2/3/4/5 seconds
Worth a try I guess.

About Choeychoco Request for Power Aura, I will try to handle it, in non-macro way since he doesn't uses JNGP.

Level 20
nambo, i'll give you an example
this is GUI
  • Set Example = (Triggering unit)
this is jass
set udg_Example = GetTriggerUnit

Should be
JASS:
GetTriggerUnit()
you can declare locals in JASS instead of global with udg prefixes
JASS:
JASS:
local unit u = GetTriggerUnit()
the vJASS is also too. Local variable or global variable.

Level 4
can someone teach me how to make a single target spell that has a chance effect?

Level 4
i have a spell in my head that i can't put into triggers so maybe some of you could do it
Blind Fury

DDS: None
Area of Effect: None
Number of Levels: 3
Mana Cost: 0/0/0
Cooldown: 15/15/15
In-game Description: The hero attacks the enemy with super sonic speed that his muscles are being torn apart.
How the spell works:
Level 1 - 10 attacks 200 HP cost
Level 2 - 15 attacks 300 HP cost
Level 3 - 20 attacks 600 HP cost
and i have another spell waiting to be finished.

Last edited:
Level 13
SignIn_SignOut request finished!

Probably i'll update this tomorrow if i got time and if still necessary...

A lot of requests guys! Can help?:vw_wtf::vw_death:

I have free time for now, I'll take some request...:ogre_icwydt:

Attachments

• Hurricane v1.0.w3x
    57.7 KB · Views: 140
Level 4
I'm trying to make my first spell request and i came up with a trigger to add chance effect to a single target spell, see if this works.
  • Disarm Init
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins channeling an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Disarm
      • (Random integer number between 1 and 100) Equal to (10 x (Level of Disarm for DisarmAbility_RealCaster))
    • Actions
      • Set DisarmAbility_Chance = ((Real((Level of Disarm for (Triggering unit)))) + (Random real number between 1.00 and 100.00))
      • Set DisarmAbility_DummyCaster = (Last created unit)
      • Set DisarmAbility_Point = (Target point of ability being cast)
      • Set DisarmAbility_RealCaster = (Triggering unit)

Last edited:
Level 24
Spike Defenses

DDS: N/A
Code Type: GUI (if doesn't work, Jass)
Spell Type: Unit
Area of Effect: N/A
Mana Cost: N/A
Cooldown: N/A
In-game Description: Deals 50 damage to any air units near the Zeppelin
How the spell works: Deals 50 damage to any enemy air units near the Zeppelin. Im having a hard time making this spell in GUI. Recommended Model = http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/wc2-soc-zeppelin-178444/?prev=search%3DWc2%2520Zeppelin%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

Level 33
Spike Defenses

Spell Type: Unit
Cooldown: N/A
In-game Description: Deals 50 damage to any air units near the Zeppelin
How the spell works: Deals 50 damage to any enemy air units near the Zeppelin. Im having a hard time making this spell in GUI. Recommended Model = http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/wc2-soc-zeppelin-178444/?prev=search%3DWc2%2520Zeppelin%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

Is it a Unit or Hero ability ?

Level 8
Spirit Lance

Spell Type: hero
Number of Levels: 5
In-game Description: Throws a magical spirit from his lance at a target, damaging it and slowing it down for 3 seconds. An illusion is created attacking the target. Deals 100/200/300/400/500 damage and Cripples for 10%. Illusion lasts 2/4/6/8/10 seconds

How the spell works: Throws a magical spirit from his lance at a target, damaging it and slowing it down for 3 seconds. An illusion is created attacking the target. Deals 100/200/300/400/500 damage and Cripples for 10%. Illusion lasts 2/4/6/8/10 seconds

+when the projectile reach the target it will create a illusion of the caster at the targets position and cripples the target by 10%
the illusion attack the target

Dopple Walk

Code Type: GUI (if not work Jass)
Target Type: Instant
Area of Effect: 0
Cooldown: 20
In-game Description: Allows the Phantom Lancer to become invisible for a period of time, leaving behind a duplicate of himself to confuse enemies. 15% movement bonus at all levels.

How the spell works: Allows the Phantom Lancer to become invisible for a period of time, leaving behind a duplicate of himself to confuse enemies. 15% movement bonus at all l
evels.
Juxtapose

Target Type: passive
In-game Description: Whenever the Phantom Lancer attacks he will have a 12% chance to create a duplicate of himself. Duplicates last 20 seconds..

How the spell works: Whenever the Phantom Lancer attacks he will have a 12% chance to create a duplicate of himself. Duplicates last 20 seconds.
has a limit of 2/4/6/8/10 illusions
illusions deal 50% damage and recieves 200% damage

Phantom Edge

Target Type: passive
In-game Description: Gives the Phantom Lancer an edge in combat by increasing Juxtapose's image generation and increasing magic resistance. Additionally, it enables his images to generate their own images.

How the spell works: Gives the Phantom Lancer an edge in combat by increasing Juxtapose's image generation and increasing magic resistance. Additionally, it enables his images to generate their own images.
10% magic resistance. 3% chance illusions will duplicate, 2% increase in Juxtapose.

i need those spells for my new project

Status
Not open for further replies.