• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kawaii Spell Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Ah okay xD
PHP is a language that allows dynamic website like THW.
It is opposed as static website that can be changed only when the user change the source code whereas PHP change alone the source code (example : when you post a thread :D).

So the second post is like PHP since it get updated every time a new request appeared and is handled/finished. But is not a source code that does it but me the human xD
-> Human PHP :)

Former unofficial spellmaker, come to join us for help you on making GUI request. He can also use Jass though.
Would you change it into this?
Former unofficial spellmaker, come to join us for help you on making GUI request. He can also use Jass though. Be noted that he looks deadly
:ogre_hurrhurr:

You've seriously do it :xxd:
actually, it was a joke, but that's fine by me.
If you want to keep it, I would like if you would mind add this after the last sentence of mine :
but he's kind and friendly.

ANYWAY,
Back to main topic, I haven't contribute to the workshop yet, so I would like to ask if there's any GUI request on the list, I'm kinda very lazy to search over tons of pages.

Level 4
Disarm

DDS: None
Code Type: GUI
Spell Type: Hero
Target Type: Single
Area of Effect: 0
Number of Levels: 3
Mana Cost: 100/120/140
Cooldown: 12/12/12
In-game Description: The hero strikes with such force that it causes the enemy to drop his weapon.
How the spell works:
Level 1- 100 damage + 15% chance to reduce damage by 10
Level 2- 150 damage + 20% chance to reduce damage by 20
Level 3- 200 damage + 25% chance to reduce damage by 30

Level 24
Here's another's

Heroic Leap

DDS: ??????
Code Type: Depends
Target Type: Target Point
Area of Effect: 200/300/400
Mana Cost: 125/150/175
Cooldown: 30/30/30
In-game Description: Leap through the air and slam down on all enemies within 200/300/400 radius of the target area, causing 100/125/150 damage and stunning them for 2 sec.
How the spell works: The caster leaps through the air and then slam down any units within 20/300/400 radius, causing 100/125/150 damage and stunning them for 2 seconds.
[/box

Sonic Boost

DDS: ???????
Code Type: Depends
Spell Type: Unit
Target Type: Single Target Point
Area of Effect: N/A
Number of Levels: 1
Manacost: 250
Cooldown: 125
In-game Description: The Zeppelin turns on their sonic boosters into an area. Giving them 3x speed. Any units that attack the Zeppelin will miss and any air units that is in the path of the Zeppelin gets cast aside and will lose 125 hit points.
How the Spell Works: The Zeppelin targets a single point, Giving it 3x scroll of speed. Any units that attack it will miss and any units that in its way will cast aside and lose 125 hit points. (Recommended model must be the Human Destroyer Zeppelin in Models)
[/box

Disarm

Code Type: GUI
Target Type: Single
Mana Cost: 100/120/140
Cooldown: 12/12/12
In-game Description: The hero strikes with such force that it causes the enemy to drop his weapon.
How the spell works:
Level 1- 100 damage + 15% chance to reduce damage by 10
Level 2- 150 damage + 20% chance to reduce damage by 20
Level 3- 200 damage + 25% chance to reduce damage by 30

Please specify the amount of time for the damage reduction.

Level 2
------------------
Potion of Far Sight
------------------
Code Type: ANY
Spell Type: Item
Target Type: Instant
Number of Levels: 1
Mana Cost: 0
Cooldown: 60
In-game Description: Gain 2000 day/night sight for 60 seconds when used.
How the spell works: drink the pot, create a dummy with 2000 sight follow user around, but i don know how to move two or more dummy to correct user.

---------
Hurricane
---------
DDS: I HAVE NO IDEA
Code Type: ANY
Libraries and other: ANY
Target Type: Instant
Mana Cost: 100/150/200
Cooldown: 16/12/8
In-game Description: Launches arrows at a tremendous speed.|n|nDamage: 10+Agility |nArrow Per Second: 6/8/10
How the spell works: when ability start, prevent caster movement and attack, remove hurricane and give a "turn off hurricane" ability which can turn off the spell, turn on a periodic trigger to create dummy arrow and move it forward, while enemy within 150 of arrow then deal damage and remove arrow, i do it before but i cant correctly remove dummy and detect caster is being stunned or not.
Create arrow at position of caster offset 50 with facing of caster + r degrees
*r is a random number in +6/+3/-3/-6/0
Arrow Speed : 1200
Arrow Range : 600
Arrow Sight Radius : 100/100
Periodic timer for arrow : 0.1666666666 / 0.125 / 0.1 ( 6/8/10 arrow per second )
Play Attack Animation to caster at periodic trigger:xxd:

Ty and sorry for bad English.:grin::grin:

Level 33
Why not just order a dummy unit to cast shockwave with missle art as the ballista arrow to wherever your target is? Your way is complicating things too much. :3

It's because the damage is triggered (AGI calculation), that's why.

Giving them 3x speed
Giving it 3x scroll of speed
Give the unit a boost of 3x speed OR give them 3 Scrolls of Speed LOL.

gets cast aside
Did you mean knock-backed ?

and will lose 125 hit points.
This occurs each time the unit is in the way (around) the Zep ?
Or just occur once per cast ?

The Zeppelin targets a single point
When you target a point, does this mean move the caster to the targeted location while performing all these knock-back and damaging ?
I was thinking that this spell is like toggle on/off ability or something.

Level 20
Edge45's Spell Request

@ Almighty Malhorne

The spell requested of Edge45 is finished.
Heroic Leap: Leap through the air and slam down on all enemies within 200/300/400 radius of the target area, causing 100/125/150 damage and stunning them for 2 sec.
Attached the map file.

Attachments

• Heroic Leap [ GUI ] v1.0.w3x
    55.5 KB · Views: 155
Status
Not open for further replies.