• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kawaii Spell Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
@Ofel
thanks alot :), BTW i made some changes to the spell so it can be more same to razor's Plasma Field on DotA...:)

take a looK

16h97wy.jpg

Level 8
Wavestrike

Code Type: GUI
Spell Type: Hero
Target Type: Target Point
Area of Effect: 150(for each wave)
Number of Levels: 4
Mana Cost: 100
Cooldown: 6
In-game Description: Moves the hero towards the target point in two arcing waves. Each water wave deals 120/140/160/180 damage and slows opponents who are hit by these waves.
How the spell works: This spell makes the hero move to the target point and 2 waves which move in a arcing motion. The left wave deals 120/140/160/180 then slows the enemy and the right wave does the same.

If you don't understand the motion of the waves here is what I'm trying to talk about:
564594_609217429135004_60908789_n.jpg

Level 22
could someone help me ?
i working on hera's request, but it seems to be laggy in my laptop
i want you guys to test it and see whether is it laggy or not (my laptop is super laggy, arrgh >.<)
i don't want to post it at the group because you won't get notified..

Attachments

• Impale Attack.w3x
    39.1 KB · Views: 208
Level 20
^ Lol ofel, why you don't add map boundary anyway ? XD
EDIT:

@Ofel

at the wavestrike I'd see that you spam setting the unit's prop window, this is bad and it will cause some bugs, you must add ITE Condition before setting the unit's prop window like this:
  • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
    • If - Conditions
      • (Current prop window angle of Ws_Caster[Ws_MaxIndex]) Greater than 0.00
    • Then - Actions
      • Custom script: set udg_Ws_PropWindow[udg_Ws_MaxIndex] = GetUnitPropWindow(udg_Ws_Caster[udg_Ws_MaxIndex])
      • Custom script: call SetUnitPropWindow(udg_Ws_Caster[udg_Ws_MaxIndex], 0)
    • Else - Actions
And add map boundary also preventing crashing the map to the wave strike ^^

Level 13
@jakeZinc
Oh damn, i forgot to remove it -_-"
For effect, it's still can be created even at outside of the map, only unit that leaving the whole map will cause crash

@kenegeneget13
See the update, now that bug has killed! xD

Level 24
Can anybody know how to fix this spell.
it a GUI version of my Venom Storm, but it always release a crash.
With all efforts i've done, i won't just throw this spell away so can someone
help me this spell

229030-albums6416-picture75656.jpg

Here's the map
PS. don't mind the map
just find it in TriggE. in Spell
Category

Does this need Template?

Level 8
Soul Catcher

Code Type: GUI
Spell Type: Hero
Target Type: Passive
Area of Effect: 0
Number of Levels: 4
Mana Cost: 0
Cooldown: 0
In-game Description: Each time the hero kills a unit he steals there souls and gives him 2 bonus damage for each soul he stole. Limit of 12/20/28/36 souls. Releases half of souls when you die.
How the spell works: Whenever the hero with this skill kills any unit, a black soul will run towards the hero and when the soul reaches the hero he will have 2 bonus damage. But when you die you lose half of your current souls thus reducing damage bonus by half.

Status
Not open for further replies.