• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kawaii Spell Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Ok time to complete the second post ;)
Guys it seems that it works well :D
Anyway Bunny please re-use the template I'm sorry I lost many data from the previous one :/

Okay but which one did you lost? If you meant the Hell Razer,
here's his.

Hell Razer's Spellpack
Chains of Hell

DDS: GDD
Code Type: vJASS (GUI if you can't)
Spell Type: Hero
Target Type: Area Target
Area of Effect: 400
Number of Levels: 4
Mana Cost: 105/115/125/135
Cooldown: 12/11/10/9
In-game Description: -
How the spell works: Lashes out chains of fire onto every enemy in the target area (including invisible) within 400 casting range. Chains move at 800 ms, making it dodgeable by moving out of the area or blinking out before getting hit. Once it snares a unit, it gets slowed by 2.5/5/7.5/10% per second as long as the chain is still on them. Chain can be broken between one of the target and the caster by going over 650 range or be held for 6 seconds. Also lowers the target's main attribute by 1/2/3/4 per second if it's a hero. They will regain their stats by 1 per second after being freed from the chains.
Ignition

Target Type: Self
Area of Effect: 160 AoE
Mana Cost: 25/50/75/100
Cooldown: 18/15/12/9 seconds
How the spell works: Gains maximum movement speed and 30/40/50/60 bonus attack damage for 3/5/7/9 seconds. He can also run through trees in this form (burn them down, obviously). Any enemies within 160 AoE takes 30/40/50/60 dps. Plays the Firelord's MoveCommand "I'll Light The Way" sound when this ability is casted.
Demon's Fire

Target Type: passive
Area of Effect: -
Mana Cost: -
Cooldown: -
How the spell works: Every attack increase AGI by 1/2/3/4 for the Hell Razer. Also, on every 3rd hit, he gains 2/4/6/8 AGI instead (1/2/3/4 of them are stolen from the attacked target). AGI bonus lasts for 15 seconds but renews on each hit. Works only on heroes, not creeps.
Hell Raze

Target Type: Instant
Area of Effect: 650
Number of Levels: 3
Mana Cost: 125/175/225
Cooldown: 80/70/60 seconds
How the spell works: Channels in 1 second, then sends out a wave of fire in every direction at 400 speed, dealing 100/150/200 + 2/3/4X of his Agility as damage. Plays the Firelord's AttackCommand "Everything Shall Burn" sound when this ability is casted. Will be activated automatically on death if not in cooldown.
Despair Demon's Spellpack

Puppet

Target Type: Unit Target
Mana Cost: 90/100/110/120
Cooldown: 24/22/20/18
How the spell works: The Matron removes the inner despairs of the target enemy unit, making the target enemy unit attack allied enemy units but has all their buffs removed. The Matron cannot control the target enemy unit and the target enemy unit deals 50% damage and receives no damage from the allied units of The Matron, however, it can take damage from the enemy units allied units. Lasts 10/15/20/25 seconds. 900 cast range
Dimension Hop

Mana Cost: 0
Cooldown: 15/12/10/7.5
How the spell works: The Matron quickly jumps into a pocket dimension of her, preventing her from being damaged and stalling any occurring DPS effects for a short duration. She can dodge incoming spells by casting this ability. This ability also passively increases her spell resistance by 25%. When the level of this skill is greater than 3, it removes all negative buffs / buffs. She becomes unselectable and not affected by any spells when hopped.
Shout of Despair

Target Type: Target Point
Mana Cost: 75
Cooldown: 15/12/10/7.5
How the spell works: point in a cone. Affected units take 50 damage but have their armors reduced. If the enemy units INT is lower than The Matron's INT, their armor is temporarily shattered, making it zero (lower by 25 if you can't) and rendering them Unarmored for a short duration. Play the banshee's death sound here.
Dance of Death

Area of Effect: 550
Mana Cost: 175/250/325
Cooldown: 90
How the spell works: point in a cone. The Matron spins and hurls knifes around her, dealing physical damage to any enemy unit hit and marking them. She then warps and strikes all marked units again, dealing 2X Critical damage. Finally, she backstabs the enemy unit with lowest hp precentage, dealing X4 damage. Every damage is done by blinking her to the enemy, attacking the enemy, then return to her original position. It's like Juggernaut's ultimate from DotA if you don't know.
If you lost data for the Flames of Hatred and Venom Fiend spellpack, i'll try searching for them or remaking the requests.

Level 10
Added your taking care of jake.
For Bunny The demon despair is still there.
For the first request I didn't have data so I'll upload.
I'm still taking care of the Demon Despair but I'll recode everything ^^
I learned many things in two months.

Great to see you being very active in this thread. I just found the other two requests, want me to post them?

Edit: Here's the other two. take your time finishing them. Also, feel free adding in sfx to beautify the spell.

Flames of Hatred Spellpack

Spell 1

Name: Molten Impact
Code Type: vJass
Target Type: Single Target
Mana Cost: 120 / 125 / 130 / 135 manacost
Cooldown: 10 seconds cooldown.
How the spell works: Caster hurls a fist made out of molten rocks which smash at the target unit, knocking it back by 300 range and dealing physical damage based on 10/15/20/25% of her total mana. If Inner Fire is active, it deals magical damage instead and ignores any
armor or spell resistance.

Extra: - 900 casting range.
- Molten Impact missile can be either a model or a triggered effect, your choice
(I'll find a suitable missile if i have to if you choose to use a custom model).
- BTNFireImpact will be used as icon.
Spell 2

Name: Outcast
Mana Cost: 100 manacost
Cooldown: 16 seconds cooldown.
How the spell works: Caster traps the target enemy unit in a flame prison, dealing physical
damage per second based on 5/8/10/12% of her total mana which lasts for 1.5/1.75.2.2.25
seconds and preventing the target unit from receiving positive buffs. Additionally,
if Inner Fire is activated, caster gets 18/26/34/42% bonus spell resistance.

Extra: - 700 casting range.
Spell 3

Name: Inner Fire
Target Type: On/Off Target
How the spell works: Upon activation, caster consumes health instead of mana for her abilities manacost (2/3/4/5 hp per manacost). She cannot be healed by spells or items when this mode is active. Additionally, activating this increases the attack damage of Sephira
depending on (15* cost ratio). Cost ratio is stated already, (2/3/4/5 hp per manacost)
Ultimate

Name: Inferno Hate
Mana Cost: 200 / 250 / 300 manacost
Cooldown: 80 / 65 / 50 seconds cooldown.
How the spell works: Caster channels for 3 seconds, dragging any nearby enemy unit within
600 range to her at 250 movement speed and slowing them after they reach her by 80%
while constantly depleting 3/6/9 percent of her current mana every second. After, she
releases it all out in the form of an outward explosion of flames at 600 AoE, dealing
damage depending on the number of (mana consumed* 1.5) and the distance of the enemy
unit (further enemies take less damage). Enemy units affected are knocked back out of
the 600 AoE and caster is stunned after for 2/2.5/3 seconds.

Extra: - 600 AoE for channel and explosion.
Hidden Passive

Name: Burning Vengeance
Target Type: Passive
Number of Levels: 10
In-game Description: Increases the STR stat of chosen hero by a percentage of her total INT stat.
Increases the percentage by 7 % every 2 levels starting from level 1 to level 19 maxing
out at 70% bonus.
How the spell works: Burning Vengeance shows up as a buff called "Burning Vengeance" when the hero is chosen though tavern (like dota). Bonuses work like this: If the INT is 10 and the STR is 4, it gets say 20% of the INT stat, which is 2, and adds it to the STR, making
it 6.

PS: If possible, i'd like you to add sound effects, either by the sorceress's command voice or fiery effects when she cast spells.
Venom Fiend Spellpack

Spell 1

Name: Exhume Cloud
Target Type: Area Target
Area of Effect: 350
Mana Cost: 90 manacost
Cooldown: 18 / 16 / 14 / 12 seconds cooldown.
How the spell works: Breathes out a cloud of toxic gas that travels at 500 movement
speed towards the target area of 350 within a 900 casting range. When it reaches
the area, it slows all enemies inside by 18 / 30 / 42 / 54% and gives a Stacking
Poison buff on target for 3 seconds (default). The cloud lasts for 3 / 4 / 5 / 6
seconds after it reaches the target area.

Extra: - Enemies who have lower armor than caster inside take two Stacking Poison instead.
- A second before the cloud expires, the cloud solidifies, knocking out all
enemies out of the cloud.
Spell 2

Name: Twin Poison
Mana Cost: 50 manacost
Cooldown: 10 / 8.5 / 7 / 6 seconds cooldown.
How the spell works: On activation, the next attack of caster would fire off two balls of
poison, dealing 20 / 40 / 60 / 80 bonus attack damage in magical damage and adding
two Stacking Poison buffs for a 5 / 7 / 9 / 12 seconds. If the attacked unit is
killed, caster gains 40/80/120/160 gold bounty.

Extra: - Leveling Twin Poison increases the duration of all Stacking Poison
buffs from other abilities as well to 5 / 7 / 9 / 12 seconds.
- It's a double attack.
Spell 3

Name: Plague Winds
Target Type: Point Target
Mana Cost: 100 manacost
Cooldown: 16 / 14.5 / 13 / 12 seconds cooldown.
Caster flaps his wings (frost wyrm skin), sending a gush of
poisonous winds which deal 85 / 170 / 255 / 340 magical damage to all enemy
units and halve their armor for 1.5 seconds.

Extra: - 350 aoe wide.
- 600 movements speed (missile).
Ultimate

Name: Venom Strike
Target Type: Unit Target
Mana Cost: 125 / 150 / 175 manacost.
Cooldown: 21 seconds cooldown.
In-game Description: An enemy with a Stacking Poison buff receives 10% more damage from
caster per buff. Additionally, casting this ability makes caster form into a
poisonous projectile which rushes into the enemy unit, dealing damage based on
(the number of Stacking Poison buffs* 25 / 50 / 75) in it. After this ability
has been casted, the amount of Stacking Poison buffs given is doubled for 4 / 8 / 12
seconds.

Extra: - 900 range.
- Charges at maximum movement speed.

Last edited:
Level 22
Oh noes, choey's spell is too complex for GUI. Does the spell allow multiple unit stat point stealing?

Level 10
Ahah okay ;)

OMG I FORGOT : Bunny -> What library do you already have on the map you want your requests ?

Hold on i'll check.

So far i have....
1. GDD
2. GroupUtils
3. Item Removal System
4. Item Drop System
5. Alloc
6. RegisterPlayerUnitEvent
7. SpellEffectEvent
8. T32
9. Table
10. TimerUtils
11. xebasic
12. xefx
13. SimError
14. SoundTools
15. TerrainPathability
16. GDD Variable Creator

That's all.

Level 22
I've got the stat stealing implemented already using Bribe's DDS + UnitIndexer, the problem remaining is the spell duration, I don't know how to use timers for GUI, maybe I'll end up using custom script and just use an embedded TimerUtils lol.

Level 10
Omg I don't know all of the xD !
SpellEffectEvent will be useful.
So I have to use Table by Bribe >_<
I note it and I'll work on it asap.

Okay cool. If you'd be kind enough, would it be okay if you help me add the spells (only 1 of the spellpack, all 4 spellpacks if you're very kind XD) into my map when you're done? My map has a little wacko problem that i just can't solve. Trigger issues.

Level 20
@jakeZinc
Thank yu

@jakezinc

can you make AOE units cannot move or flee away..they just attack the caster till the buff is expired..

@ Almighty Malhorne

The spell requested of kenegeneget13 is finished.
Deadly Call Spell v1.1: It will now attack the caster in the aggro duration by 10 seconds and if the enemy units has buff enemy.
Attached the map file.

Attachments

• Deadly Call v1.1.w3x
    34.3 KB · Views: 130
Level 13
I've uploaded the spell choeychoco.
EDIT: no jass, just minimal custom script. I used Bribe's DDS and Unit Indexer, the spell needs both of those.

This bugs when the unit's stats cannot be reduced further, it does not properly record that no stats were stolen thus non should be "readded"

Set a paladin's stats to 1, activate and have the blademaster attack. It will gain stats at the end of the ability

Edit
  • Then - Actions
    • -------- Subtract N point(s) to all attributes --------
    • -------- N points, the N there means the number you choose. --------
    • Hero - Modify Strength of DamageEventTarget: Subtract 1
    • Hero - Modify Agility of DamageEventTarget: Subtract 1
    • Hero - Modify Intelligence of DamageEventTarget: Subtract 1
    • -------- Add N points to agility points. --------
    • Hero - Modify Agility of DamageEventSource: Add 3
    • -------- Add a special effect to the caster --------
    • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of DamageEventSource using Abilities\Spells\Undead\VampiricAura\VampiricAuraTarget.mdl
    • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
    • -------- Add a special effect to the target --------
    • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of DamageEventTarget using Abilities\Spells\Human\Feedback\SpellBreakerAttack.mdl
    • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
    • Set HT_Pkey = (Custom value of DamageEventSource)
    • Set HT_Ckey = (Custom value of DamageEventTarget)
    • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
      • If - Conditions
        • (HT_Ckey is stored as a Integer of HT_Pkey in E_HT) Equal to True
      • Then - Actions
        • -------- This is where the number of attacks to the target is dealt. Increase it by 1 --------
        • Set TempInt = (Load HT_Ckey of HT_Pkey from E_HT)
        • Hashtable - Save (TempInt + 1) as HT_Ckey of HT_Pkey in E_HT
      • Else - Actions
        • -------- If the target is not yet attacked, initialize the number of attacks and save it to the hashtable --------
        • Hashtable - Save 1 as HT_Ckey of HT_Pkey in (Last created hashtable)
        • Set TempInt = (Custom value of DamageEventSource)
        • -------- Add the Target to the TargetGroup, this will allow us to reset the attributes after the spell expires. --------
        • Unit Group - Add DamageEventTarget to E_TargetGroup[TempInt]
Just only increase the attack count when it actually reduces the stats, it seemed to work

Death Missle

DDS: None
Code Type: Jass or Vjass
Target Type: Special Target
Area of Effect: 1000
Number of Levels: 1
Cooldown: 0
In-game Description: Shoot missiles at enemy.
How the spell works: Hold down a button to activate the rocket, will create a circle in 1000 AOE or less, the missle will indentified when an object nearly that circle, the user can release the key to fire missiles, thrust rocket will hit the object and blew up that object in 1 second.

Level 8
i make a spell like this but for me its not good, so i decided to make it as a request :)

IonCannon

DDS: N/A
Code Type: GUI
Spell Type: Hero/Unit
Area of Effect: 600
Cooldown: 10
In-game Description: 5 laser ion charges the enemy, when the charging is complete the ion blows up a heavy laser that deals 1000 damage to 600 AOE and stunning them for 3 seconds

How the spell works: 5 laser ion charges the enemy, when the charging is complete the ion blows up a heavy laser that deals 1000 damage to 600 AOE and stunning them for 3 seconds

-NOTE-
:fp:Please use this IonCannon.mdx as the spell SFX

Attachments

• IonCannon.mdx
    31.8 KB · Views: 57
Level 20
Death Missle

DDS: None
Code Type: Jass or Vjass
Target Type: Special Target
Area of Effect: 1000
Cooldown: 0
In-game Description: Shoot missiles at enemy.
How the spell works: Hold down a button to activate the rocket, will create a circle in 1000 AOE or less, the missle will indentified when an object nearly that circle, the user can release the key to fire missiles, thrust rocket will hit the object and blew up that object in 1 second.

I don't know if someone in here can do that :3

Status
Not open for further replies.