• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kawaii Spell Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spell Requested by Creative ArtStudio
Reflection

DDS: None
Code Type: GUI
Spell Type: Hero
Target Type: Target Point
Area of Effect: 200
Number of Levels: 4
Mana Cost: 75
Cooldown: 8
How the spell works: A unit cast this spell to target point, pick all enemy units within 200 AoE of that point, slowing them by 60% movement speed and create an illusion of them. The illusion deals 30/40/50/60% damage and keep attacking the picked unit until the duration is up. Illusion and buff will last for 3.5/4/4.5/5 seconds
Shukuchi

DDS: None
Target Type: Instant
Area of Effect:
Mana Cost: 50/75/100/125
Cooldown: 7
How the spell works: A unit turn invisible for 4 seconds, increasing its movement speed by 100%. Whenever it's move during invisible mode, all units within 200 range will be damaged by 100/150/200/250 damage.

Your spell is Here..

Follow import instructions inside that map..

Level 22
Added the two variables:
R_Illu and R_IlluLevel

JASS:
function Illu takes player p,real x,real y,integer i, integer abi, integer lv,unit u returns nothing
    local unit d = CreateUnit(p,i,x,y,0.)
    call SetUnitAbilityLevel(d,abi,lv)
    call IssueTargetOrderById(d, 852274, u)
    call UnitApplyTimedLife(d,'BTLF',0.1)
    set d = null
endfunction

You mean this one?

Download page

Last edited:
JASS:
 Jass: function Illu takes player p,real x,real y,integer i, integer abi, integer lv,unit u returns nothing local unit d = CreateUnit(p,i,x,y,0.)
 call SetUnitAbilityLevel(d,abi,lv)
 call IssueTargetOrderById(d, 852274, u) 
call UnitApplyTimedLife(d,'BTLF',0.1) set d = null 
endfunction

• Set R_Illu = <Illu.. ability>
  • Set R_IlluLevel = ....
  • call Illu(...)

Level 8
Empower

Target Type: Passive
Area of Effect:
Mana Cost: 0
Cooldown: 0
In-game Description: Empowers the Blademaster's sword each time he attacks, stealing 1 point from each attribute of an enemy hero and turns it into 3 agility bonus for you.
How the spell works: Each time your hero lands an attack he reduces his target's Strength, Agility and Intelligence by 1 and gives you 3 agility which lasts for 15/30/45/60 and after that the attributes are returned back to your target. If your target dies then all stolen attributes will be returned.

Empower

Target Type: Passive
Area of Effect:
Cooldown: 0
In-game Description: Empowers the Blademaster's sword each time he attacks, stealing 1 point from each attribute of an enemy hero and turns it into 3 agility bonus for you.
How the spell works: Each time your hero lands an attack he reduces his target's Strength, Agility and Intelligence by 1 and gives you 3 agility which lasts for 15/30/45/60 and after that the attributes are returned back to your target. If your target dies then all stolen attributes will be returned.

I'm up to the challenge, is this necessary to be MPI or MUI?

Level 8
here's my Venom Gale Req...

Venomous Gale

DDS: N/A
Spell Type: Hero/Unit
Target Type: Target Point
Area of Effect: 300
Number of Levels: 1
Cooldown: 7
In-game Description: Releases a Venomous Gale which poisons enemy units it comes in contact with. Poisoned units take initial damage, damage over time, and have their movement speed slowed for a short duration.

How the spell works: Releases a Venomous Gale which poisons enemy units it comes in contact with. Poisoned units take initial damage, damage over time, and have their movement speed slowed for a short duration.
===============================================================

Level 20
Edge45's Spell Request

@ Almighty Malhorne

The spell requested of Edge45 is finished.
Earth Shake and Lightning Charge Spell
Attached the map file.

Attachments

• Earth Shake and Lightning Charge.w3x
    67.5 KB · Views: 151
Level 22
That would require some damage detection system, unfortunately I am not well versed in such systems. I will look at Bribe's but I cannot promise action, for thy mind has limitations and I fear tis one of it.

Level 8
Another Req..:)

Deadly Call

DDS: N/A
Spell Type: Hero/Unit
Target Type: Instant
Area of Effect: 500
Number of Levels: 1
Cooldown: 10
In-game Description: Gives -100 armor to your enemy and 150 bonus armor to Devias then force all units in 500 AOE to attack him. |nLasts 5 seconds.

How the spell works: Gives -100 armor to your enemy and 150 bonus armor to the caster then force all units in 500 AOE to attack him. |nLasts 5 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.