• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modeling Competition #1 - Attachment Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
woah kita! nice models! i suuuuure hope you upload them, coz i had an uber idea!

if the unit it within 200-800 range of the hero, he shoots balls of fire, if hes 200 - melee he hacks and slashes, they will be 2 different attacks! COOL!

Nice idea, but wouldn't it be better to just make a skill out of Searing Arrows, so you can hack & slash, or just turn the ability to autocast and the hero will shoot with it

My first model

There, I've finished my first model for the contest, I have no hope of winning, I mean, look at your models, Warewulf, Kitabakate, Rober, Sven, Sansui, and all u other guys, their genious :D Just entering for fun.

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 111
Level 3
My Two models LOL

Yeah i also have no hopes of winning this competition, just want to say amazing stuff guys, i love it all... but i thought Hey wow thats a lot of swords and medieval stuff so to counter that i have created 2 models, one revolver, and one Winchester Rifle... I hope you like

Rifle
ScreenShot.jpg

Revolver
screenshot.jpg

Leave some Suggestions (These are my first two models by the way lol) so i need some suggestions!

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Just make sure they attach right in game.

Same here buddy.

That shield looks fine to me, the middle is team colored I assume?

And what's the polycount?

No, the red isn't team colored, it's a bad trying to make blood :p The polycount is around 200, it's a lot, but I seem never to get it low enough, I m making more models, so I'm trying to keep the polycount low though :p

Level 3
Zomg custom models?! what? lol and yea ty Werewulf, thats what i have done, GJ by the way....
oh yeah, they are a bit blocky but idc the blockyness with leave when i get better at modeling, and also they look a little more blocky because of the screen shot i have....

I want to bang my head..until its nothing but dusk particles... >.<

12 swords
12 Staffs
10 Bows
6 cudgels
6 axes
18 Shields
10 Helms (5 so far, may add more than 10)
6 Race Orientated. (3 so far)

May add spears, scythe, lance, etc. so it will be 100.
Remember to make icons for them!

just kidding...

Level 36
Yeah, where Werewulf has a lot of really good stuff, Illidan just bursts in here every now and then and blows us all away with a really phenominal piece of work. That axe is excellent! And amazing job Wulfy, that is a TON of quality attatchments. Now we just need some good weaponless units to attatch them to, eh? That should be the next contest :p Create the units to use for the attatchments :)

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Crazy people, this I did not expect. Amazing.

I'm still in, but with no hopes of winning.

Level 10
Holy Heck! I'm definitely giving rep to people when this is done!

Although I think we should add rewards for the best over all and another one for a single attachment deemed as "the best" or whatever. . .although that could still be a little too hard. . .=D

Level 7
I agree with you there are so many for werewulf's and sansuis gonig for quality and quantity while illidans gonig for major quality gonna be hard....

holy dam Illidan(Evil)X, that sword and staff/cudgel is amazing..

EDIT: Heres mine, counted 100, i also asked sunny and such to count, they got the same.

Wep7.jpg

/me faints..

now...the next horrible step...making sure they are the right size..and exporting.

To me it looks looks like almost half the horde and half the alliance has the same model, just another skin. Am I right? It's all good, but is it allowed to do that? I don't know...

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I think I might have to give 2nd and 3rd place rep rewards for this.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Though I don't think award icons would be appropriate, only rep for the 2nd and 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.