• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chaos Murloc + Chaos Murloc Icon +Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey there people of the universe, so I just found 2 Chaotic Mur'gul models, and I thought: Hey, what if the Murlocs got affected by bloodlust too? So I decided I needed this, would be useful for my project. +Rep to the one who makes a Chaos Murloc and Chaotic Murloc Icon. (Assuming they are red, like the Beta Chaos Mur'gul) Edit: Something helpful on your way.

Attachments

• chaoticmurgul.jpg
    chaoticmurgul.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:
Level 9
cant see the murgul clearly so not sure if its like this

That looks amazing. But not exactly what I wanted, I'll still give you rep (Darn the rep system for giving me 24 hours) What I wanted was a Chaos Murloc Model and an icon to it. Anyone else care to help? (You're also damn fast at these things) Edit: Bump

Last edited:
Level 9
Bump (I forgot bumps aren't supposed to work with edits) So, can anyone else help? Edit: Maybe this can help? (I attached the Chaos Murloc texture for anyone to make the murloc)

Attachments

• ChaosMurloc.blp
    171.8 KB · Views: 116
  • ChaosMurloc.mdx
    105.3 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Level 9
Just so you know, you are only allowed to bump every 48 hours.

And the murloc, you want them to be identical to normal murloc so I assume it needs a custom skin. So when it comes to skinning, the chance for people to take the request will be much lower since it is not easy making one. So you'll have to wait longer for this one.

Yes, I know that. I bumped because just as I said I forgot that bumps don't work in edits. I also gave a Chaos Mur'gul skin in my last post, someone could edit it and make the eyes look murloc-ish (Those circular eyes, Mur'gul eyes look like they have something evil plotting). But I'm patient.

Import the file path to "MurlocBerserk.blp"
not sure if you like it

oh and you are only allowed to bump every 48 hours. 48 hours = 2 days

Attachments

• MurlocBerserk.mdx
    68.5 KB · Views: 105
  • MurlocBerserk_Portrait.mdx
    24.3 KB · Views: 84
  • BTNMurlocBerserker.jpg
    BTNMurlocBerserker.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 193
  • BTNMurlocBerserker.blp