• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Doodad Creators

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey eubz,
I need another doodad if it's possible, of course. :)
Form

Category: None-destructible
type:structure
image:
212788-albums5632-picture58669.jpg

description: I need this type of curverd structure for my Towns. I'd like some more details on the roof and maybe a swinging lantern.
Project Link: Project is still being developed - Echoes of the Past.
Thanks in advance! :)

The image seems located more upward. I couldn't picture out the whole image of the house or whatever it is.

You've done a really great work! It's exactly what I was looking for.
Thank you!

Regards
Thanks to you, too.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Which one?

He's still trying to convince me to RIP the model from Diablo or wow but i prefer it custom since i don't really like that idea and am not sure how well it will go. Anyway, about the top. just mirror the bottom. I'm going to use it as a town hall so nothing special. Thanks a bunch eubz, you're the man :)

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Where did he post them? I haven't seen new models here.

EDIT: I saw them and I don't think they look like anything I'm looking for.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Well, Since I recently lost my campaign file I guess I won't be needing the model. I'm sorry if I've wasted your time.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Hmmmm, DC is working again? :D. Well, I do need a little something, that is, if I'm allowed to request again :D.

Crystal Rock
Here's the request, will add the picture as soon as I finish drawing it (30-40 mins)
Category:none-destructible
type:rocks
image:
212788-albums5632-picture63681.png

description: It will be used as decor for the mountainous part of the map. No animations required, and DO NOT make it transparent/translucent, it's supposed to be a hard crystal, not just ice (you will see in the picture) and if possible, add snow to the top and the sides.
Project Link:It used to be my signature but I have to remake the page as there was a lot of irrelevant information in the old one, new one should be posted sometime around the holidays.

EDIT: Here's the picture.

Hmmmm, DC is working again? :D. Well, I do need a little something, that is, if I'm allowed to request again :D.

Crystal Rock
Here's the request, will add the picture as soon as I finish drawing it (30-40 mins)
Category:none-destructible
type:rocks
image:
212788-albums5632-picture63681.png

description: It will be used as decor for the mountainous part of the map. No animations required, and DO NOT make it transparent/translucent, it's supposed to be a hard crystal, not just ice (you will see in the picture) and if possible, add snow to the top and the sides.
Project Link:It used to be my signature but I have to remake the page as there was a lot of irrelevant information in the old one, new one should be posted sometime around the holidays.

EDIT: Here's the picture.
I just need a couple of time. Please, wait.

Level 21
Here is my request that I want you to do.
Category:None-destructible and make it a doodad building
Type:Building
Image:
nagaaltar.png

Description: I want to have a shrine with the Sunken Ruins texture and have it as a outpost for the Twilight's Hammer in which they take over in the Broken Isles.
Project Link: Destruction of Azeroth my project I'm working on once more that I made.

Here is my request that I want you to do.
Type:Building
Image:
nagaaltar.png

Description: I want to have a shrine with the Sunken Ruins texture and have it as a outpost for the Twilight's Hammer in which they take over in the Broken Isles.
Project Link: Destruction of Azeroth my project I'm working on once more that I made.

Simple, i will do what i can do

Level 4
I have a request

Category:None Destructible
type: Props
Image:
imgres

Description: It's animated. The Animation that I like is Stand hit. When I hit it the man that in the gallow will be hung. The Man has blood
Project link: I making a cinematic that their enemy is undead so i need it.

Please make two kinds of gallow. The one is a man is hunging. Another One is Woman. Thanks xD

Last edited:
I have a request

Category:None Destructible
type: Props
Image:
GallowHillImage.jpg

Description: It's animated. The Animation that I like is Stand hit. When I hit it the man that in the gallow will be hung. The Man has blood
Project link: I making a cinematic that their enemy is undead so i need it.

Please make two kinds of gallow. The one is a man is hunging. Another One is Woman. Thanks xD

I'll try this one.

Level 23
Can you guys make me this? It's a dress hanged in a shop.

Category: None Destructible
Type: Props
Image:
400_F_3882732_TWd4wifQ5LUF3otuhnL5eW3hWTYfoR58.jpg
Based on this skin : Villager Woman
Description: It'll be a hanged item in a shop that looks like what the woman is wearing in the skin. and will be small when in my map and will only be used once.
Project link: For Heroes Lore : Zero. It's the RPG that won in this poll. I haven't made a thread for it yet but the doodad is essential in the story of my map.

Thanks in advance..

Level 21
Here is another request that I want you to do.
Type: Doodad
Image: http://www.wowpedia.org/images/a/a5/Blackrock.jpg
Description: I want the Blackrock Mountain to be part of my project and it would be nice if you made it, so that it can have some glory in my project. Oh and using the Underground tileset would be perfect for it as well.
Project Link: Destruction of Azeroth Project.

Here is another request that I want you to do.
Type: Doodad
Image: http://www.wowpedia.org/images/a/a5/Blackrock.jpg
Description: I want the Blackrock Mountain to be part of my project and it would be nice if you made it, so that it can have some glory in my project. Oh and using the Underground tileset would be perfect for it as well.
Project Link: Destruction of Azeroth Project.

Will this include the pathway and the door found at the foot of the mountain?

Well, might aswell take a chance and ask:
Would it be possible to make something similar to this?
It's a "ramp" that looks like a spiral staircase.
pathing3.jpg
pathing5.jpg

I remember looking for this years ago but I found nothing.
I'm sure this would come in handy for many.

Challenge Accepted, but i don't promise to make you a pathing map

Level 14
Request :3

Category: none-destructible
type: decorations
24---x_940-y_800.JPG

description: I'm using this in my indoor shops in my rpg map just like the other models i have requested. Without the stuff on the table though. If possible, i want it to be the same size as the table doodad so it will fit in size & i won't have to put in air/ground blocks and waste alot of doodad space.

& as usual, if possible i want the request done privately :3
Credits will as always be put in my map.
~Thanks!

It should use the map's Cliff textures, just like bridges, plataforms and ramps do.
This will allow people to use the stairs in pretty much any map, and it should keep the size of the model low.

Well i dont actually know what is the path of it its something like ...\Cliff01 but i have no idea what is it :( try finding it anad send it to me so i can finish the model

Level 23
I'm back again with another request.. :D

Category: None Destructible
Type: Props
Image:
single-fluffy-cloud-blue-sky.jpg

Description: It will be created mainly for terrain. like a cloud path.. and can you at least make at least two variations, so that it would look more natural and non repetitive?
Project link: For Heroes Lore : Zero. No Link yet.. :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• clouds.JPG
    clouds.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 239
Level 13
Well i dont actually know what is the path of it its something like ...\Cliff01 but i have no idea what is it :( try finding it anad send it to me so i can finish the model

In Magos' WC3 model editor It's one of the Replaceable textures.
In this case, it's Replaceable Texture 11 (11 stands for current cliff texture)

03GFVle.png

If you need a proper texture to use, so you can map wrap the texture properly, use one like
"ReplaceableTextures\Cliff\A_cliff1.blp", in the war3.mpq

In Magos' WC3 model editor It's one of the Replaceable textures.
In this case, it's Replaceable Texture 11 (11 stands for current cliff texture)

03GFVle.png

If you need a proper texture to use, so you can map wrap the texture properly, use one like
"ReplaceableTextures\Cliff\A_cliff1.blp", in the war3.mpq

well the model is finished i just dont have time to fic the rap am a little busy sorrry for being this late :(

Status
Not open for further replies.