• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forest Transylvania v1.13

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Survive for 15 minutes and run from the killer or kill the killer before killer kill you.

============================================================

Changelog v1.12 > v1.13

-Improve item, skill and buff effect.
-Add blocker to tree.
-Add new ability to Killer.
-Remove unit if no player on the slot.
-Change SOUL from visible to invisible.
-Change Not enough gold. colour to red
-fixed Remove unit if unused.
-fixed human music
-fixed missing ability name and description
-fixed sound system

=============================================================
By: Avp.DeadAdDeRz a.k.a spellcastle
Official website: www.avpentertainment.webs.com
(C) Forest Transylvania v1.13 (2012)
=============================================================

Note: spellcastle is my username in hiveworkshop.com . If you don't believe , You can find me on Garena :) .

Keywords:
Forest Transylvania, Forest, Transylvania, horror, thriller, scary, killer, bloody, survival.
Contents

Forest Transylvania v1.13 (Map)

Reviews
22:22, 14th Dec 2012 Orcnet: see review
Level 6
spellcastle said:
Note: spellcastle is my username in hiveworkshop.com . If you don't believe , You can find me on Garena :) .

You don't have to put this in your description.But if you want to put also, you should write like this....

Author's Notes

spellcastle is my username in THW. If you don't believe it, you can find me on Garena :smile: .
I just suggest it for you.Don't get mad,my friend! :smile:

Level 30
Map Review
Forest Translyvania (Version 1.13)

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
5/591-100A

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
4/581-90%B

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
3/575-80%C

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
2/570-74%D

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
1/550-69%F

Overview:

Gameplay

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Fore Translyvania" is a Survival(for the 2nd team) type of map that lets you to survive on a remote area and being hunted down by an unknown being.

"The game reminds me of some cat and mouse typo maps that feels well with friends playing together, but to game standards, I feel empty trying to bend the quality there are no time lapse on how to end the game so the map gets repetitive, the 2nd team has this ability renew for what purpose? would you rather leave the firepit as a decoy/scout for the killer to notice or go back to it and repair the building and die? game play statistics my friend, the sprint ability takes too damn long to cooldown you would rather end up being half chased by the killer by minimum of each unit's movement speed, and finally the 'Soul' when you die you get this unit with nothing to do but instead become an observer, how about when killed why not just reveal the minimap to dead players by removing fog of war and remove that useless unit? that makes more sense, and overall some abilities has no description or what so ever."

Terrain

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Terrain is too scrambled with tress and lighted landscape, if your goal is to suspense the mass and make it scary as possible try using the dalaran ruins/underground/dungeon or felwood types it gives it more atmosphere for horror types of games, give it some fog designs that blends with the map."

Management

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Overall the map is needs more love, I like horror maps it keeps my muscle pumping for more, but to your map just improve and you will meet the standards, you want it to be horrifying, my suggestions is remove all unit soundsets that makes the game quiet and creepy at the same time, try finding a suiting model for both the human and the killer, try using Dan Van Ohlus' human villager models it differentiate it from horror-fitting, and the killer find a good scary type of model instead of the cave troll from LOTR, its like you made Slender so fat that he ruined his suit, so for now it needs fix good luck with the updates then."

Total Score:

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
6/1570%D