• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Marines vs Aliens

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
DESRTOYER123 Presents

Marines vs Aliens
Created by DESTROYER123

Features:

A large battle in the center of a desert with the Marines (from Starcraft) engaged with the tremendous forces of Aliens.

Some else stuff about map:

In the battle you control the Marine Commander in order to support your armies against the Aliens. Fight with him as good as you can so you can diminish the Alien advantage against your army.

208061-albums5827-picture61667.jpg

208061-albums5827-picture61668.jpg

208061-albums5827-picture61669.jpg

208061-albums5827-picture61670.jpg

208061-albums5827-picture61671.jpg

208061-albums5827-picture61672.jpg

208061-albums5827-picture61673.jpg

Credits:

Special Thanks:
  • The_Silent, M0rbid, Amigurumi, SantoRayo[iP], Champara Bros, WILL THE ALMIGHTY, Fingolfin, Kitabatake, The Weird Human, Wulfrein, volk8842, MiniMage, jk2pach, epsilon, Talon the Mage, Gottfrei, GhostThruster, Ham Ham, Misha, 67chrome, Callahan, Afronight_76, olofmoleman, Zerox, ikillforeyou, Cavman, Hellx-Magnus, Devine, kola, -Grendel and -Kobas-.

Some final notes:

-The map is unprotected but please don't edit it without my permission.
-Patches:1.21 and following versions(1.22, 1.23, 1.24 e.t.c.).
-Thanks to -Kobas- and C.o for their amazing map description tutorial because in map descriptions I'm the worst.
-Have fun killing Aliens!!

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
Star craft, starcraft, marines, aliens, space, battle, modern, warfare.
Contents

Marines vs Aliens (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Oct/22 21:08:13 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Comment:View TLI-Inferno's comment [tr]Unacceptable Rules
Level 9
I think you should add more events, maybe slow up the game in the first 5 minutes,

add spells or items or units buyable so the player becomes more active
i hope someone will give you better advices sorry

I'm sorry, but this really looks like a very poorly made map with spammed imports. I just don't find this map approvable at all. The models are good, but you didn't make any of those, so I won't let those affect my rating. The actual content is very poor.

I suggest just making maps, playing them with friends who have lower expectations, and continuing to work on them, until they're actually good, then upload them.

At the moment, this looks more like a quick map thrown together in an hour just for messing around by yourself when you're really, really bored. It looks like something that I'd expect to see having an internal name of "Just another Warcraft III map".

I'll have to rate it a 1/5.