• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle for Souls 5.5 Eng

This map is attempt to continue that map. I am new author - Velociraptor has given me open-source.

AoS style-map with very,very many items and heroes. You can launch unlimited computer bots with -b and -c commands in single-player mode.

You know about MUGEN fighting engine? Which creates 2D Characters from all fightings in only one game? So Battle for Souls - attempt to create MUGEN in the world WarCraft III, for AoS-Style maps, and not only. All games in only one game. And you can change it, as you want.
You can always find OPEN-SOURCE version of that very big map on official site. But I CAN'T now help with any problems with open or save Open-Source, because don't know how.

The bloody fight of Darkness and Light does not stop never. She goes always - even in your own souls. Choose, on which side are you?
You are true adept of Light? You know, what is angry also of gloom should be always punished? You know, what higher of all are friendship, trust, love and kindness? You understand, what any meanness early or late will reveal? What secret always becomes obvious and there is nothing the more dearly present friends and liked, against which always it is possible to lean? What the most important treasures - kind heart and pure conscience?
Or you are warrior of Darkness? You agree that Light adepts are stupids and fools? What for trust always pay in a deceit? What the present friends no, and all is done only for the sake of personal benefit? What there is no love, and there are only corporal instincts multiplied by vanity and complacency? What main are personal self-perfection? What strong is always right? What for one million gold coins any in a convenient situation throws the knife in a back to the one whom yesterday named by the friend?
You have made this choice? Now you should battle for YOUR SIDE!
All warriors of the opposite party must DIE! Choose YOUR way to victory.

Download http://clawbfs.ucoz.ru/GameDll/gamedll2/game.dll and place it into your WarCraft III directory for netplay.
For Garena, also place that file into your Room folder: http://clawbfs.ucoz.ru/GameDll/garenadll/msimg32.dll
If you have problems with some servers with new file, change your game.dll back: http://clawbfs.ucoz.ru/GameDll/gamedll1/game.dll

Battle for Souls 5.5

Maybe It's last version of Battle for Souls project as "map", i think about creation more from him. You can found detailed information on site, when it comes. So, now project, maybe, freezed. I really like that result of many years :)

-New feature: Commentators!
You can choose your Commentator in your Circle. "Commentators" means sound set, which comments your kills. Default Commentator now names "WarCraft Spirit".

-New Commentator: Hercules!
Kill enemies with sounds from Hercules Disney! Of course, all copyrights has Disney, and i can remove that Commentator at any time, but i don't think that is problem for fun game ^^

No new heroes in that version, because 162 unique heroes isn't so small, i try to improve current heroes and items and adding new features.

-Just for English version: improved terrain! (thx PogoMaster)

-New secret alternate avatar for hero Rustle, Hydralisk - Slither, Slithereen
-New secret alternate avatar for hero Shambler, Fat Corpse - Pogo, Clown Devourer
-New secret alternate avatar for hero Lloth, Lady Nothing - Alice, Chess Queen
-New secret alternate avatar for hero Lloth, Lady Nothing - Xanatos, Black Noir
-New secret alternate avatar for hero Bushroot, Dark Treant - Halloween, Pumpkin
-New secret alternate avatar for hero Mordred Hamim, Daedra - Rend, Blackhand
(Reminder: you can choose alternate avatar in your Circle. Some heroes also has secret alternate avatars)

-Larva alternate avatar model changed on more good variant

-Dinosaur: first ability remaked
-Fire Lord: additional damage from first ability is now magic damage
-Fire Lord: added tooltip for Pentagram ability, her damage type is pure
-Radiance: lifesteal from "Hungry Paw" ability increased from 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% to 15%/30%/45%/60%/75%.
-Indigene: damage from "Trap of Plants" ability increased from 70/140/210/180/350 to 90/180/270/360/450

-Increased visual size and circle of selection size for heroes Cultist and Cuttingtorch

-Splinter of Eternal Ice: remaked, now has active slow frost nova instead of passive orb effect slow with each attack, his goldcost also changed from 5100 to 4100
-New item Thief Boots
-New item Pushstick
-Returned old item Miner Equipment, now you can buy him in Thief Hall

-Bubble of True Sight: cooldown of active ability increased from 20 to 100 seconds
-Stone of True Sight: shop cooldown increased from 80 to 140 seconds

-Fixed that Apocalypse Rider, Nut Goblin and Lobster has ranged attack instead of melee attack

-Very many new fun names!
-Added new peoples to Credits
-Many other minor optimizations, fixes and changes

Added: sorry and thanks for report!!! Wrong file was uploaded, that was open-source file. Fixed.

Fallen_Crusader (EWA) - author of very old Gifts of Death AoS map, Battle for Souls was created from open-source of Gifts of Death
Ameli, che - first testers of Battle for Souls
Ker-Tinor, LaNeX, Dragonling, respect_gg - testing, ideas (old versions)
Gortz - author of Villain hero idea (hero without vision of the allies)
Ahotnik001 - creator of some icons
Masokist91 - terrain, some ideas
DarkWeird, ModernKiller - testers
epsilon - great model of Tower Spirit!
Saif - Mad Hatter hero icon
judash137 - some models (i just download it)
Dionesiist - Lord of Outtime alternate avatar model
ike_ike - Woodpiece hero model
7SteptoHell - testing, help with terrain
Callahan, FlameSword, BloodElf300, JesusHipster (Cookie, RetroSexual), Kuhneghetz, Skizzik, Weep, Pyramidhe@d, -Grendel, Darius-, JetFangInferno, UgoUgo, D.O.G., Hexus, Iron, Thrikodius, Glen Elendra, icewolf055, HappyCockroach - help with models
Symar, [iNCoast] - balance
Marcos DAB - some recolored icons

Claw - tester of 2.00-3.2b versions, author of current versions starting from 3.3

"Mokujin Wins!" is a sound from Tekken 3 game.

Screenshots:

bfsnew1.png

bfsnew2.png

bfsnew3.png

Keywords:
AoS, Many Heroes, Open-Source
Contents

Battle for Souls 5.5 Eng (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Jan/02 19:35:17 Reasons: Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object...
Level 7
First ability - damage per second after attack - it's any poison (for example, like ultimate of Snake Queen or second ability of Vampire, just without slow)
Second ability like second ability of Earthman (hero with stone golem model)
Third ability is bloodseeker's passive ability from DotA. But only about that ability - i think about hero concept with her. )

Level 4
Thanks claw
Here are my cons and problems with your map
Cons Good Map
Problems
to hard to buy because they are so squished and you have 2 merchants WTF
and you can go over the 2 merchants thus becoming another WTF

Level 7
I can remove later one merchant, if needed - that's from old version without unlimited range of shops.

Also, about your hero idea - i think about it and that's my variant (maybe later i can create hero with that concept, but with some changes and don't know when)

Skill 1. Target enemy. Blinks to a target, deals AoE damage and adds silence effect in AoE. (I think about it - maybe strong effect which works both to allies and enemies; or maybe not so strong just for enemies)
Skill 2. Passive. Increases hit point regeneration. Effect increases if some enemies are nearby. Synergy at least with ultimate and maybe with 1th skill.
Skill 3. Bloodseeker passive (your suggestion).
Skill 4. Target enemy or allied unit. Target takes instant damage (or takes damage each second, variants), but her attack damage are increased for a brief period of time.

So it's like Bloodseeker, but has many changes :)

Level 4
I can remove later one merchant, if needed - that's from old version without unlimited range of shops.

Also, about your hero idea - i think about it and that's my variant (maybe later i can create hero with that concept, but with some changes and don't know when)

Skill 1. Target enemy. Blinks to a target, deals AoE damage and adds silence effect in AoE. (I think about it - maybe strong effect which works both to allies and enemies; or maybe not so strong just for enemies)
Skill 2. Passive. Increases hit point regeneration. Effect increases if some enemies are nearby. Synergy at least with ultimate and maybe with 1th skill.
Skill 3. Bloodseeker passive (your suggestion).
Skill 4. Target enemy or allied unit. Target takes instant damage (or takes damage each second, variants), but her attack damage are increased for a brief period of time.

So it's like Bloodseeker, but has many changes :)

Yes It is Durp But i wanted his Skill 4 to let him turn into a bloody vampire at night

Level 7
We has hero like balanar based on night (Nighthunter, even with balanar's model and his third skill and ultimate), so i must change him to choose your variant of ultimate for new hero, but that way I must add to new hero other night-based abilities for more synergy and thematic... so two heroes just partially reverse roles... not needed, as i think

Level 4
Name Of Hero: Genie
Race:whatever the hell he is
Role:Support Killer
Example Stun The Unit Then When hit by allied units they will be re stunned advance role:ogre_hurrhurr:
Bugs:Nothing Hehehe

Level 7
Also he is support with his ultimate, because Phantasmagoria works on most abilities with only and only one target.

For example:

-ultimate of Queen of Pain - BOOM! blasts all enemies :)
-Nature's Choice of Mushroom - oh yes! all enemies are slowed or all allies are greatly faster...

It's very good ultimate for many strategies, as i think... it, of course, will be tested for balance (but magic immunity/resistance helps anyway, also it works just ~ 5 seconds and only in ring and it isn't problem to add/block any ability for work with him), but concept must remains the same.

Also, skill synergies for himself:

1+2 - you adds mana to himself with 1th ability and after that heals himself for even more hit points then damage taken to you at the less cost of mana, then mana which you gains from 1th ability - so you restore both mana and hit points with that combo.
1+3 - you cast 1th ability on enemy and after that 3th ability on the same enemy; that way he anyway takes additional damage and stun.
2+3 - you cast 3th ability on enemy and after that second ability on himself - so you can attack faster and hit him for additional damage and stun.

4+1+2+3 - you cast Phantasmagoria with group of allies, then you cast Seeming Demise and it multicasts for all nearby enemies (they gains mana, but waits for not bad damage - hehe...), cast Genie Touch and it heals and increases attack speed of all nearby allies, cast Soul Seduction and it stuns all nearby enemies and marks them for additional stuns... go to fight! :ogre_haosis:

Just wait for update to check him into real battle ) i think at 30-31 July, but maybe later...

Level 7
Battle for Souls 4.0

I can just hope that's still no desynchronizations now, but i has no problems in testing of last beta version. So... It's here!

-New system of crafting: now some items can be collected from including spellbook (it's more easy!) Now works with: Boots of Speed

-New hero: Abdulla, Genie! (his ultimate, at least, very unique for some combos)
-New hero: E.Honda, Ogre. His ultimate also unique
(totally of 140 unique heroes now!)

-English version only: removed black fog (i don't like him a little, but can return back if it's really needed - write, please)

-New alternate avatar for hero Babe, Pig - Guy Gardner, Harsh Pig
-New alternate avatar for hero Scar, Homunculus - Edward, Blackmetal Homunculus
-New alternate avatar for hero Grumbar, Treant Keeper - Oak, Young Treant
-New alternate avatar for hero Chingachguk, Indiana - Mambo-Jambo, Trololo Voodooist
-New alternate avatar for hero Sau, Harpy Empress - Niddler, Harpy Sister
-New alternate avatar for hero Tesei, Tauren Chieftain - Fafnir, Mastodon
(Reminder: you can choose alternate avatar in your Circle)

-Indiana: "Hex" are ultimate ability now
-Indiana: "Anomaly" now are new non-ultimate passive ability, which generates healing or damaging waves near hero.
-Ethereal Lord: icon of "Spellcatch" ability are passive now. Also now that ability adds +1/3/5/7/9 armor aura.

-Energy: icon of spell "Fatal Electricity" are changed to more good variant
-Wolfrider: icon of "Madness Strike" ability are passive now
-Wolfrider: icon of spell "Absolute Movement" are changed to more good variant
-High Shadow: icon of spell "Hypno" are changed to more good variant

-Added to Credits: Hawkwing (Harsh Pig skin)
-Some other peoples in Credits are changed

Level 4
E.honda nice name but very weird i dont understand the jass thing in all in the spells but i know hoow to rate things nice cool and all

Level 7
That's good that at least you like Genie from two new heroes )
About E.Honda - Ogre. I not very bad player in DotA for Tiny (HoN for Pebbles), but i simply dislike that he needs to buy blink for using his combo. And then I wanted to create a "Pebbles with blink", of course, balanced. "Blink" ability are third instead of passive of Tiny/Pebbles (their passive abilities has not very good synergy with others, as i think). "Blink" ability of "my Pebbles" is a changed combination of first and third ability of Jax from League of Legends - i like that hero and especially his third ability. After all of that, i thought about original ultimate spell with combination with all others and unique for team. And my idea - Battlemagic - new idea for MOBA games, as i think. So concept became ready, and I'm generally pleased with the result. Hero anyway isn't imba and isn't weak and not bad in originality.

How always, thanks for comment :)

Level 7
Battle for Souls 4.0b

-Fixed tooltip of Splinter of Eternal Ice Recipe (he doesn't need Soul Stones)
-Fixed some bugs with new system of crafting
I think, that changes is need for ideal version faster.

Level 4
Uhh
I havent even know the crafting systems yet but i what i dont like is that when you use e honda is that he can target an area to use his stun so really based on pebbles

Level 7
Hm... He has changes: first and second skills has no targets - they are automatically used in his position.

So that's good for him compared for Pebbles:

-He is more easy to play
-He has blink
-He has unique aura for team

That's not so good:

-first+second ability combo deals less damage (for balance, because he has blink. But after that "blink" he deals damage, too, so total damage is near to 1+2 combo of Pebbles)
-he can't use his first and second ability not around self, so they has less potential for team combos (for example, you can't toss allied unit into enemy), but, i repeat, aura helps for team.

So it's Pebbles which i want to see in my map. Not a clone, but with some ideas from him.

Level 4
Yeah but ya know what made tiny and pebbles not imba because they have to use keleens dagger to teleport to start a Gank ahahahah anyways my fave map of AOS besides dota:ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 7
ahahahah anyways my fave map of AOS besides dota:ogre_hurrhurr:

DotA 1 has bad hotkeys, less heroes, not ideal beauty, not such opportunities for single player and very rare updates now ) But still has popularity and reputation of "progenitor of the genre" But i know, that if i can and want, i too can improve my map in many things.
In short, time will tell, and at least for myself, I still work under my map and my map is ideal for me. Especially now - NO DESYNCS IN LAST 15 GAMES IN LAST VERSION!

And Im also waiting for Vlads unleash into the bloody battle field

You about that? Maybe in next update. Now i relax before at least middle of the month, how usually.

Level 4
Casting Animation of the Hunt is well why the hell is scratching the air?
i had fun beating my enemies live blood is an awesome passive

while his 4th skill
is the awesomest You have an option run or die ahahahaha
i like this map HUR HUR

Level 7
He is a wolf because:

-I want it, hehe )
-I has good icons from him (one from hive, recolored, others from hero suggestion on playdota for wolf hero - other wolf with another abilities but with good icons)
-I don't know another really good other non-imported model for that hero which are not used in my map now

He is "scratching in the air" because i think it's the best animation for that spell.

Thank you very much and +rep :)

I think new version at the end of that month or at the beginning of the September, after beta-testing.

4.0b has no desyncs in ALL my games and all games of my friends, so I want that 4.1 has no problems, too.

Second new hero are ready, too. He is a Delusion - my version of Nevermore. His first ability spawns three coils for each sub-ability (instead of one for each). His second ability adds not just attack damage, but also attack speed. His third ability is an unique aura for team which increases any damage dealt for nearby enemies. His ultimate has no slow, but adds magic immunity on 4 seconds on nearby allies after casting. He is Intelligence hero, not Agility.

Level 4
He is a wolf because:

-I want it, hehe )
-I has good icons from him (one from hive, recolored, others from hero suggestion on playdota for wolf hero - other wolf with another abilities but with good icons)
-I don't know another really good other non-imported model for that hero which are not used in my map now

He is "scratching in the air" because i think it's the best animation for that spell.

Thank you very much and +rep :)

I think new version at the end of that month or at the beginning of the September, after beta-testing.

4.0b has no desyncs in ALL my games and all games of my friends, so I want that 4.1 has no problems, too.

Second new hero are ready, too. He is a Delusion - my version of Nevermore. His first ability spawns three coils for each sub-ability (instead of one for each). His second ability adds not just attack damage, but also attack speed. His third ability is an unique aura for team which increases any damage dealt for nearby enemies. His ultimate has no slow, but adds magic immunity on 4 seconds on nearby allies after casting. He is Intelligence hero, not Agility.

Thanks For thy rep man
Ill rep you back also Claw i like that you made hime intellegence because it looks better at nevermore Good Model i hope not like never more model its only black and is farting Red Fire

I seem Cant rep it says you mest spread it around but i did hmm

Level 7
Battle for Souls 4.1

-Now host can type -ap instead of pressing Esc for skip starting menu
-Now you can type -random instead of -ra for pick random hero
-Added new command -ff (for concede).

-Goblin shop "Items Recommended for All" are renamed to "Auto-Combining Items" with new list of items
-Added automatic combination after clicking to items: Gnome Shield (in Shield of Honor), Mask of Death (in Scepter of Terror and in Bulletin of Death)

-New hero Delusion! It's Nevermore and it's not Nevermore. With unique aura and ultimate for team. Thanks to Sin'dorei300 (BloodElf300) and to -Grendel for models
-New hero Grey Wolf, with bloodseeker's passive, but with another gameplay. Thanks for RetroSexual for model for his third ability

(Totally 142 unique heroes now)

-New alternate avater for hero Bushroot, Dark Treant - Virus, Plague Wendigo
-New alternate avatar for hero Argument, Scoundrel - Joe, Giant Grunt
-New alternate avatar for hero Etlau, Cleric - Ilyvatar, Lightbender
-New alternate avatar for hero E,Honda,Ogre - Sho'gall, Stonemouth Warlord
-New alternate avatar for hero I, Scarab - Crypto, Scarlet Scarab
-New alternate avatar for hero Hurricape, Living Mountain - Ben Grimm, Orange Whacker

-Naga Guardian: ability "Water Concussion" are changed to new very combined with all others ability "Dive" - thx RetroSexual for model for that ability

-Ice Witch: added damage to tooltip of first ability
-Prophet: added chance to tooltip of second ability
-Absorber: base attack C/D increased from 1.24 to 1.34

-Naga Guardian: icon of "Bash" ability are passive now
-Absorber: icon of "Death Touch" ability are passive now
-Shadowmask: icon of "Shadow Separate" ability are passive now
-Miss Card: icon of "Cheater" ability are passive now
-Miss Card: icon of "Mastery" ability are passive now

-Key of Space: goldcost decreased from 800 to 600
-Connected Keys: goldcost decreased from 3300 to 3100
-Atsilia: now Atsilia level 3 works on mechanical units

-Fixed that Mad Hatter can't leave Hat if was in Hat near enemy fountain too long (but "unhat" has no cooldown, so it wasn't big problem if you don't want ruin the game for self)
-Maybe fixed rare bug with Toxic Claws
-Again very many fun names!

Level 7
Battle for Souls 4.1b

-Now on shop with Auto-Combining Items added arrow effect
-Shark Pirate: armor reduction from Massacre ability decreased from 2/4/6/8/10 to 1/3/5/7/9
-Wyvern Rider: base armor decreased from 0 to -1
-Anarchist: added 25 base hit points
-Fixed critical bug with one of Anarchist's abilties
-Fixed bug after switch with second ability of Servant of Ansectors
-Other minor fixes and changes
I think, in the coming days i will start doing new version 4.2 and release it at end of September or at the beginning of the October.

Level 7
Battle for Souls 4.2

-Added automatic combination after clicking to items: Vampiric Claws (in Vampiric Sword and Vorpal), Damned Sphere (in Crutsiatos and Armor of Golden Blood)
-Slightly changed goldcost of some items and improved tooltips of other some items
-Added new command -camera xxxx

-New hero Oasis
-New hero Soul Carrier
(Totally of 144 unique heroes, more and more unique tactics and combos!)

-Meat Wagon: cooldown of "Hook" ability decreased from 100/10 to 50/10
-Meat Wagon: ability "Hook" now changes your hit points to 20% from maximum life instead of 10%
-Additional tooltip to ultimate of Dark Elf: "Ricochet any type of damage can still inflict damage to him, but usually attack of any unit, including buildings, can't hit him that time."
-Destroyer: cooldown of first ability are decreased from 15/17/19/21/23 to 15/13/11/10/9

-New secret alternate avatar for hero Shambler, Fat Corpse - Bokassa, African Butcher (try to find the way to choose him ;) )
-New alternate avatar for hero Shidla, Mummy - Cheops, Mummy of Red Sand
-New alternate avatar for hero Masteleon, Naga Guardian - Poseidon, Marine Flipper
-New alternate avatar for hero Mordred Hamim, Daedra - Grom, Green Agressor
-New alternate avatar for hero Medivh, Prophet - Black Man, The Black Man
-New alternate avatar for hero Orlokk, Lich King - Schultze, Frozen Sphinx

-King of the Undead: icon of ability "Huge Sword" are passive now
-King of the Undead: icon of ability "Reincarnation" are passive now
-Spirit of Vengeance: icon of ability "Invisibility" are passive now
-Wood Daughter: icon of ability "Hide-and-Seek" are passive now

-Some minor fixes with Snow Chain ability

-Added to Credits: Darius-, JetFangInferno

Level 7
Battle for Souls 4.2b

-Because of some bugs again after optimization of code ability "Blind Silence" of Servant of Ansectors changed to new ability "Spatial Strike"

-Staff of Confusion: recipe cost decreased from 1700 to 200
-Staff of Confusion: total cost decreased to 3210

How usually, changes is needed for ideal version faster.

Level 7
Battle for Souls 4.2c

-Shadow Strike ability of Spectre-Killer are changed (old works incorrectly, thx Symar):
-New ability isn't Orb Effect
-Now isn't remove corpses of dead units
-New ability deals 4/8/12/16/20 additional physical damage to attacked unit and also that damage increases on the same value, if the target still attacked by Spectre in the next 4 seconds, maximum of 5 stacks.

-Now heroes after death time and reviving has 1 second invulnerable (for preventing even rare abuse with Toxic Claws)
-Spectre-Killer: base attack C/D increased from 1.45 to 1.55
-Quacker: base movement speed increased from 300 to 305
-Icon of "Blood Thirster" (item which drops from Ancient Mother of Blood) are changed to more good icon

I apologize for so often fixes, please wait for good new item (items) on 4.3 as compensation ;)

Level 1
Thank you for this awesome map, Claw. Heroes have unique skills and playing style (the amount of work you and Velociraptor put into this map must be enormous). Some suggestions:
1. Add more trees or make creep areas more 'jungle' like.
2. Add info about alternative skin in hero description (in taverns).
Also + rep for you.

Level 7
Thanks and +rep from me :) .
I have even more unique ideas for heroes than map has now ) but has no so much time and hands for create them all fast ;) Also, now each new trigger in map makes me to optimize old triggers for work. But now i still want and can do it. :)

About your suggestions:

1. It's hard for me to change terrain, but maybe later.

2. Interesting idea! I think about that. That's not so hard and i has place in description.

P.S. I think, 4.3, how usually, at the end of the month (or at the beginning of the next month), and must contains at least one new item.

Level 7
Battle for Souls v 4.2d

-Fixed critical bug with Homunculus's ultimate spell, when clones which kills enemy heroes with some spells can prevent respawn of that heroes
I can just apologize again, i can't sleep with critical bugs in my map and i hope that isn't hard to download or upload map again for play with version without bugs. Please report me any of them.

Level 7
About alternatives - i will add it, but maybe not in next version
Because i have many plans on next big version
At least i MUST for himself, because i want it and promised it, create at least one new item (and i has ideas for change 1-2 old items)
Next time, i want, how usually, two new heroes (variants of new unique concepts are ready), new alternate avatars and fun names
Also i must, how always, optimize even old code when i adds new concept just for stable work of the map
And i thinking about fully new taverns, based on Str, Agi and Intelligence (like in DotA).
But i has only one brain and only two hands and not all my time are free :ogre_haosis:
But i try, thanks even for just moral support.

Level 7
Battle for Souls 4.2e

I thought about it and decided not to worry. Fixes will be as long as necessary! Fixes are better than bugs.

-Fixed critical bug when Confectioner Grandmother can transform illusions of enemy heroes into cakes and create duplicates of their items
-Fixed some bugs with second ability of Soul Carrier (thx 16Gb)
-Fixed rare bug with third ability of Woodpiece hero
-Fakir: base movement speed increased from 300 to 320
-Fakir: base armor increased from 0 to 2
-Astral Mage: base movement speed increased from 290 to 320
-Lich King: cooldown of first ability decreased to 8 seconds at all levels

Level 7
Battle for Souls 4.3

-Arrow on shop "Auto-Combining Items" are changed to BIG arrow :)
-Again slightly changed goldcost of some items and improved tooltips of other some items
-Added automatic combination after clicking to items: Rune Gloves (in Helm of the Dwarven King and Rune Battle Harness)

-New hero: Mulph, Tar Pit!
-New hero: Illidan, Manipulator!
(Totally of 146!!! UNIQUE HEROES now! More and more unique tactics and combos!)

-New alternate avatar for hero Morrigan, Queen of Pain - Priscilla, Mrs. Anguish
-New alternate avatar for hero Gerda, Crypt Spirit - Grobber, Screaming Banshee
-New alternate avatar for hero Golbat, Wyvern - Gabor, Kodo Rider
-New alternate avatar for hero Lycosa Tarantula, Sibiliant Spideress - Arachna, Forest Spider
-New alternate avatar for hero Chputin, Lobster - Sebastian, Deep-Sea Crab
-New alternate avatar for hero Kael, Fakir - Isshaashash, Cloth of Flame

-Anti-Mage: changed attack animation and added new visual effect of ability "Mana Dissolve" (thx RetroSexual)
-Paladin Protector: ability Exorcism are changed to new ability Light Heart
-Fakir: rebalanced damage from "Fiery Pole" ability on early levels
-Fakir: ability "Fire Way" remaked and rebalanced
-Fakir: English version only - fixed bug with work of ability "Victim of Fire"
-Dark Huntress: Agility gain per level decreased from 4.2 to 3.7
-Villain: icon for three first abilities are passive now

-New item: Wand of the Dead Life!
-Icon of item "Rune Gloves" are changed to more good icon
-Icon of item "Helm of the Dwarven King" are changed to more good icon
-Icon of item "Rune Battle Harness" are changed to more good icon

-Many other minor fixes and changes

P.S.
About alternate avatars info in hero description: maybe in nearest versions.
Please report me faster about any bugs, so i can can fix it faster.

Level 7
Battle for Souls 4.3b

-Fixed some critical bugs
-Scarab: cooldown of "Magic Fire" ability decreased from 5/7/9/11/13 to 5/6/7/8/9
-Obsidian Statue: cooldown of "Krishna Sight" ability decreased from 250/125 to 100/125
-Oasis: health regeneration from Thirst ability are increased from 2/3/4/5/6 to 3/4/5/6/7 hp regen per second

Level 7
Battle for Souls 4.3c

That version released just for no problems with bot-hosting.

-Now player must type -menu for reveal starting menu instead of typing -ap or pressing Esc for skip him (for bot-hosting)
-Fixed various tooltips

Level 7
Battle for Souls 4.4

-Now, when hero kills a hero, floating text "+1 Soul Stone" floats over killer
-Added system of seventh slot for items
-Changed model of Frogs on Light side for more good clicking
-Again changed goldcost and improved tooltips of some items

-New hero Cabbalist
-New hero Invisible Imp
(Totally of 148 (!!!) unique heroes now!!! MORE and MORE unique tactics and combos!)

-New secret alternate avatar for hero Shambler, Fat Corpse - Prorva, Cooked Meat
-New secret alternate avatar for hero Frogger, Quacker - Pimple, Psychopath Toad
-New secret alternate avatar for hero Jaffar, Dinosaur - Very Predatory Lizard, Very Predatory Lizard
-New alternate avatar for hero Tesla, Mechanic - Gizmo, Cyber-Goblin
-New alternate avatar for hero Mulph, Tar Pit - Chpuks, Tar Imp
-New alternate avatar for hero Wenstar, Satellite - Cinder, Phosphorus

-Added automatic combination after clicking to items: Magic Truncheon (in NINE (!) different items)

-Daedra: ability "Daedra Jump" are changed to new ability "Swing"

Balance
-Tar Pit: damage from Tar Spread ability decreased from 18/36/54/72/90 to 16/32/48/64/80 magic damage per second
-Spirit of Vengeance: now attacks slower in second ability
-Beastmaster: damage and armor of his quillbeasts increased on 10 at all levels
-Passed Troll: Aggression ability more has no slow effect on enemies, but manacost of that ability decreased from 80/100/120/140/160 to 70 at all levels
-Manipulator: added 50 base hit points
-Villain: now only 35% of Evil deals as damage from "Spear" ability instead of 40%

-Living Mountain: icon of "Stonesplash" ability are passive now
-Snake Queen: icon of third ability are passive now
-Amazon Siren: icon of ultimate ability are passive now

P.S. About alternate avatars in hero descriptions: I will do when have time for that.

Level 7
Battle for Souls 4.4b

-Fixed some bugs with alternate avatar Deep-Sea Crab of hero Lobster
-Jump Boots: jump distance decreased on 20%
-Amulet of Moving: blink distance increased from 600 to 700
-Elvish Huntress: jump distance of Cat Jump ability decreased on 20%
-Elvish Huntress: cooldown of Cat Jump ability decreased to 16 seconds
-Lady Nothing: base Strength decreased on 1
-Spirit of Vengeance: duration of "Uncontrollable" decreased from 3/4/5/6/7 to 2/3/4/5/6 seconds
-Scoundrel: damage of "Gather Strength" ability increased on 10 on all levels
-Obsidian Statue: now balls from "Magic Ball" ability damages after 2 seconds instead of 3
-Pandaren Brewmaster: base attack C/D decreased from 2.0 to 1.6 (now attacks much faster)

Level 7
Battle for Souls 4.5

-Now Lady Nothing and her alternate avatar can buy items with Orb Effects. Command -p also removed. But even with that items she still can't attack now.

-New hero: Warth, Pastmaster!
-New hero: Furion, Archdruid!
Really new unique concepts for MOBA games (check their spells)

TOTALLY OF 150 HEROES NOW!!! But that's not all! MORE and MORE unique tactics and combos!!!

-New secret alternate avatar for hero Medivh, Prophet - Nerokh, Black Dragon
-New secret alternate avatar for hero E.Honda, Ogre - Grohh, Green Cyclops
-New alternate avatar for hero Zanthia, Ice Witch - Karkut, Tuskarr
-New alternate avatar for hero Switch, Gnoll - Slaanesh, Swamp Centaur
-New alternate avatar for hero Goriman, Invisible Imp - Grumza, Toothy Imp
-New alternate avatar for hero Beetlejuice, Crypt Fiend - Dirty Lui, Flat Cockroach

-New item: Boots of Harmony! (with autotamic combination after clicking from Boots of Speed, of course). Double-click activates item on you.

-Ghostknight: ability "Vicious Spirit" remaked into new ability "Storm Presence"
-Sniper: "Art-Preparation" ability are changed. Sniper shoots a mighty shot in target area, dealing 30/60/90/120/150 physical and the same magic damage to enemies in that area; shot also stuns on 2 seconds. Sniper jumps back as a knockback effect of the shot.

Balance (thx for [iNCoast] and Symar for help)
-Scarecrow: base damage from ability "Ashes Whirlwind" increased from 50/75/100/125/150 to 100/125/150/175/200
-Astral Mage: cooldown of "Astral Storm" decreased to 9 on all levels
-Astral Mage: cooldown of "Exile in Astral" decreased to 10 on all levels
-Paladin Protector: cooldown of "Word of Light" decreased to 30/28/26/24/22
-Priestess of the Moon: cooldown of "Elune's Wrath" decreased to 15/14/13/12/11
-Treant Keeper: cooldown of "Regrowth" decreased to 10/9/8/7/6
-Fire Lord: cooldown of "Pentagram" decreased from 20 to 4 seconds!
-Ghostknight: cooldown of "Dark Lightning" decreased to 10 on all levels
-Efreet: cooldown of first ability decreased to 20/18/16/14/12
-Queen of Pain: cooldown of "Call of Flesh" ability decreased to 16/15/14/13/12
-Scarab: cooldown of "Impale" decreased to 15/14/13/12/11
-Roman Legionnaire: cooldown of "Shield Slam" ability decreased to 12 on all levels
-Vampire: cooldown of "Rage" ability decreased from 200/300 to 200/175
-Tauren Chieftain: now chance of "Groundbreak" is 25% on all levels, increases only maximal damage
-Cabbalist: damage from "Restless" ability increased from 15/25/35/45/55 to 25/35/45/55/65
-Shark Pirate: manacost of "Massacre" ability increased from 60 to 80
-Wyvern: cooldown of "Skin" ability increased from 50 to 70
-Mummy: bash time from "Scimitar" decreased from 1/1/1/1/1.2 to 0.8/0.8/0.8/0.8/1
-Merchant: base movement speed decreased from 310 to 270
-Armor of Golden Blood: now her second form decreases armor just on -13 instead of -15

Happy New Year!!!

Level 7
Battle for Souls 4.5b

Active games on host-bot and fast improvements!

-All Jewels now adds only +22 to attack damage instead of +25
-Fixed rare bug with first ability of Archdruid
-Nut Goblin: damage from ability "Breakage" decreased on 100 on all levels (unless it was very strong combo with Boots of Harmony)
-InfernoServant: cooldown of "Cripple" ability are changed to 9 on all levels
-Wolfrider: base hit points increased on 50
-Sound Tank: cooldown of "Turbo-Speed" ability are changed to 15 on all levels
-Sound Tank: duration of "Turbo-Speed" ability are changed to 3/4/5/6/7
-Sound Tank: base attack speed C/D increased from 1.6 to 1.8
-Gryphon Rider: base attack speed C/D increased from 1.54 to 1.84
-Miner Equipment: now costs 200 gold instead of 100 (and still has the same big cooldown in shop :) )
-Some minor changes with neutral creeps

Level 7
Battle for Souls 4.5d

-Cleric: damage type from Sacred Hand ability are changed from pure to magic
-Scarecrow: cooldown of Skullcircle ability decreased from 10 to 8
-Scarecrow: cooldown of ability "Ashes Whirlwind" decreased from 12 to 7
-Snake Queen: now second level of her ultimate ability requires level 12 instead of 16
-Elvish Huntress: cooldown of "Owl" ability decreased from 300/240/180/160/120 to 150/120/90/60/30
-Hyppo: AoE of ability "Friends" are decreased in two times
-Fixed bug with Cleric and auto-combination from Boots of Fast Speed
-Fixed various tooltips

Please tell me more about some bugs and, as you think, imbalanced/weak heroes!

Level 7
Battle for Souls 4.5e

-Polar Bear: manacost of Passion ability are changed to 45 on all levels
-Polar Bear: fixed very critical bug with Polar Light ability, also for preventing same bugs that ability now can't occur more than once every 1.5 seconds
Thanks for answer on my request in previous changelog :) I SHOULD fix such bugs immediately!

Level 7
I just trying to do my map better. It's hard to sleep for me if i found critical bugs or imbalance. So, even, if i want to relax after big versions, i will create versions with hotfixes if, as i think, it's really needed.

Battle for Souls 4.6

-System of gaining gold per hero killing are changed. Now all team gains distributed gold for each killed enemy hero! Killer still gains Soul Stone and also gains additional bonus gold.

-New hero: Ergolan, Sky Herald! (player's idea, changed and released for donation)
-New hero: Furby, Radiance! (changed Solstice from HoN)
TOTALLY OF 152 UNIQUE HEROES NOW.

-New secret alternate avatar for hero Gelios, Phoenix - Nova, Radoactive Phoenix
-New secret alternate avatar for hero Chronos, Faceless - Davy Jones, Ruthless
-New alternate avatar for hero Mano, Cabbalist - Shinnok, Mystic Dog
-New alternate avatar for hero Hasgor, Sniper - Grotto, Space Orc
-New alternate avatar for hero Nazgul, Absorber - Grimslade, Burning Sinner
-New alternate avatar for hero Furion, Archdruid - Malfurion, Wise Archdruid

-Sorceress: ability "Slow" are changed to new ability "Violet Star".

-Staff of Confusion: added active ability Disarm - target enemy unit can't attack for 3 seconds. Cooldown 30 seconds.
-Skullatomizer: now also with each attack deals magic damage to attacked enemy equal to 1% of his maximum health (still affects heroes only)
-Leg Equipment: cooldown of active ability decreased from 100 to 60 (thx to [iNCoast] )

-Sorceress: icon of "Caleidoscope" ability now has auto-cast borders
-Crypt Spirit: icon of ability "Omg" are changed to more good variant
-Crypt Spirit: icon of ability "Spirituality" are now passive
-Villain: added floating text for third ability (request of Symar)

-Balance: totally nerfed second ability of Spirit of Vengeance, his base health decreased on 50

-Fixed two passive abilities with chance doesn't work on level 1 of that abilities
-Fixed bug with Dwemer Illusion Hammer and Delusion
-Fixed other bug with Polar Light ability of Polar Bear
-Fixed Vampire and his alternate avatar has wrong class abilities

About alternate avatars in hero descriptions: i still think about it and don't forgot about it, it's not bad idea, but maybe can be better system...