• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bar on a Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Restaurant on a Island

Well I think this is pretty basic, but I just wanted to upload and see what you guys think, i didnt use light effects at all which is why i think it doesnt look good or maybe cuz is just not good? haha :p well uhmmm maybe I should add something else around the little island?

-UPDATED
I added a few more buildings to the mix :D I kinda like it to make buildings like this haha its fun!

Attachments

• mappin1.JPG
    mappin1.JPG
    170.7 KB · Views: 288
  • mappin2.JPG
    mappin2.JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 204
  • mappin3.JPG
    mappin3.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 176
  • mappin4.JPG
    mappin4.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 164
  • mappin5.JPG
    mappin5.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
Level 3
The major question is........Well This one is not like a real bar.
Perhaps you should pay more attention to details,this work can be a little more complex .I believe you can make it better if you make up your mind to spend more time on itInstead of make it just so so.
But as for the color you chose,make me feel comfortable.

Level 9
The major question is........Well This one is not like a real bar.
Perhaps you should pay more attention to details,this work can be a little more complex .I believe you can make it better if you make up your mind to spend more time on itInstead of make it just so so.
But as for the color you chose,make me feel comfortable.

Perhaps I should change the name to restaurant? hahaha yeaa the house balcony looks pretty dangerous to be a bar

Thanks, I appreaciate it!

Level 9
I just updated it! Added a few more buildings haha i really enjoyed doing this which is why I made the little island bigger :p and i just noticed that the tower does not have the last stairs u.u damn i will have to fix that later hahaha but what do u guys think? would be a dope map if it was playable, right? hahaha

Level 3
Just like a outdoor restaurant:)
I do believe if i could have a meal here.........comfortable
BUT of course,if we have a sunshade to deal with the bad weather.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.