• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III Roleplaying Clans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Clan KFC's cheiftan and members roleplay quite often.
Founder; Citymaker.
Shamans; DotaGasm, xEPICx, Crazyman124, and ?
On East.

Last edited:
Level 2
Clan Ko7S is a semi-roleplaying clan on East.
Current leader is Varian_Wryn.
Shamans are Brutus_Aeon and and some others.

Level 5
CA: IOSI
Full Name: International Operation Society of Information
Server: Northrend
Leader(s): Lord-Anarki(Owner) , Demestotenes(Co Owner)
Creation Date: 12 August 2010

CA: FuZo
Full Name: FunZone
Server: Northrend
Leader(s): Norstrom

CA: ERP
Full Name: Elite Roleplayers
Server: US East , US West
Leader(s): ???
Status: Alive (Kinda inactivity I will inform if it is removed)

All these Clans was checked on 2012 recently so you can trust me aswell. Also I don't know any dates of their creation I think IOSI was created at 12 August 2010 then it was disbanned for Leader's inactivity and recently was recreated, so put 12 August 2010 for that one I guess.

Thats all I know yet I guess thanks for your attention ;)

Reactions: Rui
Level 2
Clan GRP.
Formed directly after East server was restored.
Led by Alley., no current shamans.
Full clan name is Generic Roleplayers (or Generic Roleplay, not sure).

Askanti disbanded LD directly after being made Chieftan. Unsure if the clan was reformed after East's reset.

Level 3
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rui

Rui

Rui

Level 41
UPDATE!

Damn, I didn't know I had data to update since January or March, this took an hour and a half! Although, I've got to say, I miss the RP community, just by reading what you guys have been submitting, the intrigue, the deceit, the tragedy... xD

(...)
Our hopes is that from the ashes of Clan ERP, a phoenix will arise. (...)
XD Roleplayers are always so dramatic :xxd:

I might go to UoRP's channel today!

By the way, instead of creating more websites and forums, you guys could join us. I can't guarantee a link at the top, but I can do a workaround to somehow create a direct link to the forums we'd set up for your clan. You won't have to post out of the RP forums if you don't want to interact with the rest of the community, but it's not like people bother us down here in the RP forum :grin:

Level 22
You can also add this one, it's our second clan because the first one is full:

Name: Clan of Titans2
CA: TL2
Creation Date: March 17, 2012
Chieftain: Selia
Server: Europe
Members currently: 76
Main "topic": Titan Land - Rise of Kingdoms (a roleplay map)

I also updated the Clan TL info:

You can add my clan to the list:

Name: Clan of Titans
CA: TL
Creation Date: November 5, 2011
Chieftain: me (battle net username: GHH)
Server: Europe
Members currently: 100
Main "topic": Titan Land - Rise of Kingdoms (a roleplay map)

Level 1
Nicely done. I appreciate the work you put into this. Oh, and by the way, I am a shaman in clan fuzo on europe and pretty much the "co-owner"/second in command.

=)

edit: Made an account just to thank you for doing this :)

Level 3
Clan RotH has risen from the dead. Founded July 20th, 2006. Deceased no longer.

Edit:
A database of clans I know of
Clan EoR
Full Name: Epidemic of Republic
Chief: YinYang
Founded: July 4, 2012
Server: East
http://classic.battle.net/war3/ladder/w3xp-clan-profile.aspx?Gateway=Azeroth&ClanTag=eor

Clan RotH
Full Name: Rising of the Horde
Chief: ScoobyDooby-Doo
Founded: July 20, 2006
http://classic.battle.net/war3/ladder/w3xp-clan-profile.aspx?Gateway=Azeroth&ClanTag=RotH

Clan GRP
Full Name: Generic Role Play
Chief: acrazyman1999
Founded: June 24, 2012
http://classic.battle.net/war3/ladder/w3xp-clan-profile.aspx?Gateway=Azeroth&ClanTag=grp

Clan WSSR
Full Name:Celestial Reality
Chief: JYOCO
Founded: January 8, 2011
http://classic.battle.net/war3/ladder/w3xp-clan-profile.aspx?Gateway=Azeroth&ClanTag=WSSR

Deceased Clans still Listed:
Clan PRP
Full Name: Phoenix Roleplaying
Chief: ScoobyDooby-Doo
Founded: Novemember 22, 2011

Also, grr, why wont the forums let me post.

Last edited:
Level 1
Hello! Are any of the northrend(EU) clans still active, TL? I used to be a member in CoD (Council of Darkness, aswell as CRR and GoD) but it was disbanded a few years ago and well.. I guess that ended my wc3 RP. But lately I've been feeling like coming back and to be honest there doesnt seem to be any RP games hosted. So I'm looking for a clan, I prefer SotDRP (Or any other sandbox maps).

Thank you beforehand and I hope its okay to post it here!

In-game: Vamp_Killer_500 :thumbs_up:

Level 3
Is it that bad? I will certainly have a look on East side, thank you for the response either way!

East has always been in better shape than Euro or West in the RP community... Though off the top of my head the only clans I can think of are WSSR (Good luck finding those recluses) and ARPC (Also reclusive, but they do occassionally step out of the shadows) Of course, I have been rather inactive of late.. Just join some pubs when you can, ask around. Bare in mind the ideal time to find an RP is around 4 to 8 PM Eastern Standard Time.

Level 3
Not really, I mean sure, it's a factor, but the most important thing is... MMH doesn't host on Kalimdor/Asia.

No one really played on Kalimdor prior to MMH. There was a time before MMH and, for the most part, it wasnt that incredibly different than now.

Level 1
Ok guys, first post in over a year, jolly good :)

New roleplaying clan formed, developers of several roleplaying maps including Titan Land KoS and Diplomacy RP are in this clan. (Developers are: MetalWarrior, Bobby_Lee, King_Katanova, Krackles and EdgeOfChaos). Contact any of these on Europe (Northrend) server for more information!

Thanks, Bobby Lee.

Level 3
Does Titan Land really count? Also, developers are really more a nuisance than anything. A very self centered, egotistical crowd they are.

And upon further evaluation, you failed to give the name of the clan or anything. The clan is Relentless Conquest RP (RCRP)... And of the names he listed, only himself and MetalWarrior are actually in it, so ya... Thats a thing.

Oh god it gets worse as I look more into this... You are selling services on Warcraft 3... That is a slightly illegal action. I believe the terms of service on B.net specifically prohibit that. Not to mention that would be earned income, subject to taxation and what-not... But you cant really sell those services when you don't own them, now can you?

Last edited:

Rui

Rui

Level 41
(...) A very self centered, egotistical crowd they are. (...)
Last time I was into wc3 RPs, that description added with dogmatic and a little bit lack of intelligence and (worst of all) creativity sums it up for the people I played with. Might have just been unlucky. In one game in which I no longer remember exactly what was said, I clearly remember hearing/reading something that made me think of this collection of adjectives. Actually, I believe it was that particular game which made me never enter RPs again.

Level 3
Lack of intelligence? Ouch, that hurts. And no creativity? Well... I will admit I dont see many other map makers actually RP. Most tend to build neat things then leave.

Many RP games fail. Its the one or two games every now and then that succeed that make everything worth it.

Level 3
Best off waiting for the most players possible, try to screen them before the game starts, build a circle of friends, etc. Oh, and avoid Titan Land. Thats another important step.

Level 17
Titan Lands is just one of many fucking atrocious "roleplaying" maps that the new generation degenerates brought along. I'd say the anime highschool maps are worse but at least those are fun to grief. Private games or just leave Wc3 altogether. There's much better roleplaying to be found elsewhere.

What exactly are they selling though? Sounds juicy.

Level 3
They are selling something called "Masterswitch". Basically, it gives you a bunch of extra abilities in game, and gives you access to some hidden content. I am not sure what the price is, as they do not post the price publicly. You have to talk to the developer privately.

For the type of RPs that are done on WC3, I really dont see any other options. I mean, WoW is fun for character RPs, but you dont get nearly as much control as you do in WC3. Besides, I am still here making maps to keep the old school RP spirit alive :)

Level 8
MASTER SWITCH FOR MASTER RACE

I took a look at it, it doesn't use anything proven like asymmetrical encryption so it should easily be cracked, that would be pretty funny to see how they'd react if their precious money-grabbing scheme is leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.