• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Transilvania

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is the idea:
In the Transilvan strange thing has began to happen.
The Werewolf and Vampire has began the war,but is only begin.
I have inspired by the map Werewolf-Transylvan.
In this map objectiv is simple:
If you are human protect the city from invader.
If you are werewolf hunt and kill vampire and his army.
If you are vampire try to destroy the human city and be careful from werewolf attack.
When you begin the game vampire ,werewolf and human are enemy,but a hide destroyer force is in destroyed city of the map.
When the mystery force open the portal a massive army come to destroy all the team of the map ,Werewolf,Vampire and Human make a alliance to survive.
The game mode is simple:
Human you begin with a villager (main hero and constructor) ,with this villager construct a town hall (main building)and a farm(main gold resource)make army fast the mystery force can come is in the map with more form.
Werewolf start with hero(DarkFang),main and single training build of werewolf(Werewolf Training Ground),with some troop and some elite warrior.
Vampire start with hero(Name is random name of dreadlord),main and single training build of vampire(Crypt)and some vampire and vampire messenger.
If a soldier die his body spawn a vampire.
If a villager die his body spawn a werewolf.
If a human hero die(excluding villager)his body spawn the dead form of hero.
These version is last of my map Transilvan I fixed many bugs(farm,fountain of heal etc.).
I add to this map more than 50 model.
The spell has been edited with special efects trigger.
Credits for this map:Sherkan1(I make the all trigger,units,events,team,fixed bugs etc.),
Lord_Zet.(make the terrain and all doodads of the map)
IMPORTANTS THINGS:The mystery force attack the human city so train fast soldier.
Vampire when time is 6:00 the door of the castel is closed,at time 18.00 the door of castel is open.
Sorry for my English I m from Roumania
FIVE EVENTS OF MAPS:
215149-albums5531-picture57443.jpg

215149-albums5531-picture57442.jpg

215149-albums5531-picture57441.jpg

215149-albums5531-picture57440.jpg

215149-albums5531-picture57444.jpg

Keywords:
Demon,Transilvan,Werewolf,Vampire,Human
Contents

Transilvania (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - Date: 2012/May/11 19:42:54 Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger...
Level 28
My Review:

Terrain:
Bad
Very plain, random placement if tiles and they look very bad, random placement of trees, lack on environment doodad, the bridge on the middle of the map placed badly. Rocks, shrubs cattail and bushed on a tiles is very unnatural.

Good
Err..

Gameplay

Nothing special like the other transilvan map those spammed units, gold and lumber even made the gameplay uglier,(the one I played have no custom doodads and have very low filesize so that is a automatic - point) you just added custom models
Bad:
Good:

Management:
Bad
Used basic blizzard tooltips
No custom heroes(you used blizz neutral heroes)
Some Icons doesn't fit the model
No Information on the quest log

Good
All resource imported is used.

AI:
No AI

My Rating 1/5