• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Doodad Creators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Category: Destructible
type: Tree
image:http://www.scrollsoflore.com/gallery/albums/war3_prerelease/091.jpg
description:I want the whole tree and the dead tree so that it will be perfect for Quel'thalas.

Category: Non-Destructible
type: Doodad
image:http://www.scrollsoflore.com/gallery/albums/war3_prerelease/061.jpg
description:Can you make a rune glowing version and then a non-rune glowing version and just make sure it looks like in the pic. Oh and it would be nice if it had a portrait too.

Level 6
Ummmm.. eubz, that wall hasn't floor, maybe, make floor on that wall, like:

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
| |
| |
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Legend:
# Mean block brick.
| Mean the floor.

Level 7
Category: none-destructible
type:props, Decorations
image:
202710-albums5342-picture54825.jpg

Description: I need the flag of this to attach it to a banner carrier.

Level 6
Stop eubz, don't give he model's!
Because "Where he got the banner? So he has too, why you create for him? LoL!"
Dude, you make he hard with work!
Just stop licking him. Haha LoL.

Level 10
Category: none-destructible, simple wooden structure with leather roof.
type:/structures
image:

description: Model not need to be animated. I will use it in my SPRPG as enterable structure.
note: place wich I circled with red color can be easilly changed with anything you like, and fits "horde like culture". Also, filesize doesn't metter, you can go any size you like :)

+Rep and credits to creator will be given, thank you :)

Im sorry eubz, but i didnt mean banner like this, no problem i got one.

And Mr.Foxy, can u make the wall that i told eubz please?
It is some wide and can contain units over it.

Next time, if you still want to request, be specific. Images are my reference and I base my models from them. Please take note at the image you gave recently:
202710-albums5342-picture54825.jpg

Level 4
You mean, for one post? Of course you can. It will be done in order.

Ok thank you, then I have another request also, if I may...

Category: non-destructible
type: structures
image:
Sandcrawler.jpg
cityhall_tatooine_front.jpg
tatooine-swtor.jpg

description: I will use these models in my map.

Additional notes: The building models do not have to be exact, but I would like 2 home variations and just one variation of the city hall. But do not worry about the specific detail of the images, they are just to give you an idea - all I need is some tatooine (star wars) styled buildings :).

Also all credit will go to you guys of course, and these are NOT urgent, so there is no deadline.

Category: none-destructible, simple wooden structure with leather roof.
type:/structures
image:

description: Model not need to be animated. I will use it in my SPRPG as enterable structure.
note: place wich I circled with red color can be easilly changed with anything you like, and fits "horde like culture". Also, filesize doesn't metter, you can go any size you like :)

+Rep and credits to creator will be given, thank you :)
Now working on this request.

Category: non-destructible
type:tree
image: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/_...s/images/thumb/1/13/Blba1.JPG/648px-Blba1.JPG
description: Could the model please have maybe just a stand animation if possible? it doesn't matter if it doesn't have an animation though. I will use the model as a doodad in my current project which is a star wars themed map. +rep to eubz and the maker of the model of course!

This is already on the roll.
EDIT:
Done.
I hope you will like this. I can't find any other texture that could match the image.
110537d1327901287-doodad-creators-treerequest.jpg

Attachments

• BrownTree.mdx
    26.1 KB · Views: 87
  • TreeRequest.jpg
    TreeRequest.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
Level 1
Of course, just be sure to use the model and post a link here to the map development of your map or even to the map uploaded in the map section.

YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

well we will post the map when it is finished or at least a beta... but my older brother is Grandkaiser and we are working together on the star wars map

+rep

Level 37
Hey.

So I'm requesting a pillar with fire. I want the theme to be "icecrown glacier" as the place is a colden ice cavern.

It will be used for chapter 8 at The Chosen Ones campaign. The model can be uploaded to the model section so that all others can use it as well.

The model I'm requesting is something like these two together.

Attachments

• ASASAS.jpg
    ASASAS.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 132
eubz,do I have permission to use other's requested models?
Of course, but be sure to also tell the requester that you used his/her requested doodad.

Hey.

So I'm requesting a pillar with fire. I want the theme to be "icecrown glacier" as the place is a colden ice cavern.

It will be used for chapter 8 at The Chosen Ones campaign. The model can be uploaded to the model section so that all others can use it as well.

Doing this request.

Hey.

The Ice_pillar is done.

Attachments

• Ice_Pillar.mdx
    9.1 KB · Views: 67
Status
Not open for further replies.