• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNcrOVERLOADx

Reactions: Kam and deepstrasz
Icon request from: x50x20

For : http://www.playdota.com/heroes/storm-spirit#skill188

Enjoy

Keywords:
electric panda
Contents

BTNcrOVERLOADx (Icon)

Reviews
14:17, 15th Jan 2012 enjoy: You are uploading a whole bunch of stuff! Just gonna mass approve it all as Highly recommended. It's all awesome.

M

14:17, 15th Jan 2012
enjoy: You are uploading a whole bunch of stuff! Just gonna mass approve it all as Highly recommended. It's all awesome.

because your good?
anyways hes not just working on dota 2,es also working on dota 6.73d

I know they are using 1 icon of mine, for a stompy tauren hero.

I remember, long time ago, years ago, I was painting icons for dota forum as replacement icons for heroes and command button sets for dota and bothered icefrog about painting a loading screen, because I used to play dota with mongolian clan religiously.

But got nor response nor interest from the dota community in my attempts at improving their visuals. So, I don't do that anymore.

Btw - the blizzards dota will be way better than valve's dota, or original dota, or Lol, or others. I think ...

Level 31
Crazyrussian, dota is using more than just 1 of your icons. I didn't count but if i remember the game contains about 5 icons you made.

EDIT: but yeah, 5 isn't much considering the amount of icons you made, it would probably be possible to make a completely new game with all your icons lol

Crazyrussian, dota is using more than just 1 of your icons. I didn't count but if i remember the game contains about 5 icons you made.

EDIT: but yeah, 5 isn't much considering the amount of icons you made, it would probably be possible to make a completely new game with all your icons lol

Lolz, I have painted over 800 icons I think. That would be an epic game indeed, lolz.

Sir, I Know what I painted!!!! hmmm... let me see...

I went to dota hero page and see that three heroes have changed their icons to the once I did, plus 1 new hero. So I counted 4 icons of mine and 1 that looks like mine, but I do not recall painting it.

Wow, I haven't been playing dota in a LONG time...

Level 5
Lolz, I have painted over 800 icons I think. That would be an epic game indeed, lolz.

Sir, I Know what I painted!!!! hmmm... let me see...

I went to dota hero page and see that three heroes have changed their icons to the once I did, plus 1 new hero. So I counted 4 icons of mine and 1 that looks like mine, but I do not recall painting it.

Wow, I haven't been playing dota in a LONG time...

Told you... he used many icons from around the hive...and you made soo many icons that ofc there is one of your.

CR, your icons appear in countless projects. If I play a game with custom icons, but none of your icons, I'm seriously surprised. You don't have to worry about that. :D

And yes, IceFrog most definitely uses some of your icons.

Well, I dont care if he uses my icons or not, I wanted to paint a loadingsceen for dota, because their loading screen are crap. But guess they dont care.