• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ai editor help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hy!

I working on a map, and i create a working custom malee ai, but i there are a problem.

When the ai expand a new mine, build a town hall, the ai upgrade that second town hall, not the original one, and start to build all the second tier buildings to build the expansion, not to the main base.

Can somebody help me, why is this happening?

Thanks!

Level 6
NOTE: AI Editor only work on Meele map's!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want make AI on Costum map, you should create it using Trigger.

Level 9
They can be. I made some that works good enought for some modes, but its hard to do it by AI editor made by Blizzard 'couse of limmited AIs at the same time. My PC have trouble late game when I am reaching 10 of them. AI to custom mas just can't be tested by WC3 Editor.

If you want to fix that bug check positions of all structures on the AI list. If order AI to build 2nd stage town hall before getting new goldmine it will make it at 1st town.

You can order AI to build only in the 1st town but there is risk that AI will lock all free space and then can't do any. If you still want to do it just change the destination to #main town (originaly there should be "anywhere")

Look how it should made (red text is translation):
attachment.php

English editor would be realy nice... :/

Attachments

• AI.gif
    AI.gif
    193.7 KB · Views: 1,165
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.