• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Texturing Contest #21 - Creep Warlords

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Deadline has passed, but I'm leaving it open until tonight because, frankly, I'm too busy to set up the poll right now. You can do it, M0rbid. :3

As for actual in-game pictures - I honestly never saw the point. I always interpreted it as show the skin on the model, demonstrate how it wraps and how it will look in-game. Hah, otherwise I'd have to get an in-game picture myself and I can't be arsed. If a skin doesn't work, the contestant is disqualified either way. It's your own responsibility to make sure the skin works.

Level 23
Double post to bump for my submission. I had a hard time finishing this up, and to be honest, I would need way more time to get where I wanted to get. However I still feel like the time I used should not be wasted so here is this "finished" version.

The Faceless One Predator. A fighting machine, feared by the other Faceless, feared even more by those that are potential enemies.
Tried to mix the Faceless elements of WC3 with the appearance of the Faceless in WoW. This is the result.

Attached are a 256 tga version of the skin and also for a watch on the theoretical highest resolution possible, the 512 tga version of the skin. Also a blp file of the 256 version with 99% compression for the contest purpose.
I will update the skin to the skin section in a few days with a better compression (did not have blplab available where I currently am).
However this should work as my submission. Enjoy and thanks for waiting for me.
skins_4848_screenshot.jpg

attachment.php

Skin Section link: Here

Attachments

• FacelessOnePredator256.blp
    266.5 KB · Views: 211
  • FacelessOnePredator256.tga
    256 KB · Views: 161
  • FacelessOnePredator512.tga
    1 MB · Views: 712
  • FacelessOnePredatorPreview.png
    FacelessOnePredatorPreview.png