• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Somebody can convert gif to warcraft icon and make him a disabled version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
There's a tool in http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tools.php called "Blp Lab" that allows you turning any image to BLP (Blizzard image format, besides TGA).

There's also a tool called "Button Manager" that allows you to create all the Wc3 buttons you may want to.

with button manager i got unknow error (unknow coz appeared the error window with red cross but kinda missing the error msg, so no any letter in error window)

blp lap convert it but idk if it resize to button size also how can make disabled button with it

Is this your resource? Where did you get this one? I can convert this but some confirmation that you did this or where did you get this might be good.
Edit:
I'll be waiting. The icon is already waiting.
It will he like this image:
attachment.php

Attachments

• new-2.jpg
    new-2.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
Level 17
Is this your resource? Where did you get this one? I can convert this but some confirmation that you did this or where did you get this might be good.
Edit:
I'll be waiting. The icon is already waiting.
It will he like this image:
attachment.php

http://pwcalc.com/

original from perfect world games, its spark burst/fury burst icon.
if i cut out from white background then size will be ok, right?

Level 12
I'm just giving my opinion here, so I hope you don't mind. The images you provided are too small. A warcraft 3 icon is 64x64 pixels while yours are only 30x30 pixels. Even if you want to make them into icons, I'm pretty sure the quality will drop because you'll have to make them bigger into 64x64 pixels. Good luck on the project though. :)

Level 12
@ALONE:
It is just a matter of resampling/re-sizing the image and its not so difficult to do with Adobe or Corel.
lol. i meant the quality might drop if u resize it. I'm not saying 30x30pixels is not possible to made into the required size for icons.

Is it because you didn't read fully my post? Or i misunderstood your reply? I'm just asking. Hope you don't get it the wrong way. peace :)

Status
Not open for further replies.