• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mission 6 Campaign orcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello there. I'm sorry for not creating a new topic, but it's just a little question I wanted to ask. You see, I updated Warcraft 3 to the 1.26a version, and thouh I can play the human, orc, and undead campaigns, I can't bring myself to play the Night elf or Sentinel campaigns. My Wacraft 3 just doesn't recognize them or something. The maps are under maps/download/Nightelfcampaign just like the human, orc and undead, but they simply don't appear on Warcraft 3. Pleeaase help :(

Level 1
...I updated Warcraft 3 to the 1.26a version, and thouh I can play the human, orc, and undead campaigns, I can't bring myself to play the Night elf or Sentinel campaigns. My Wacraft 3 just doesn't recognize them or something. The maps are under maps/download/Nightelfcampaign just like the human, orc and undead, but they simply don't appear on Warcraft 3...

Did you try loading the maps through 'The Frozen Throne' version of the game, instead of 'Reign of Chaos' ?

Status
Not open for further replies.